Reviews for Book of Stories
thefreespirit18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I would just like to congratulate you on your story. And just to say, marrying is just the paperwork, its for everyone else, my parents rather celebrate their engagement anniversary because that was the day they decided they loved each other enough. So you got it spot on! Well done again on the fantastic story!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww, this was so sweet!
J.Overbye chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Awwwwww!
consonantal a chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
cutest. thing. ever.
ShieldmaidenTabris chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I adore this story! That was completely and totally precious!
Makoto04 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
WOW! and again: WOW!
Loved it :D
crying :))

beautifully done :D
Marumeep chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I love tinny Dean and Cas! This was so cute!
wreakinghavocday-n-night chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
That was ridiculously cute, I loved it. Thanks for writing.

-Cher
Haven14 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I didn't cry reading that or anything...*wipes tears*
WiseDraco chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Friend,

That is so sweet I have tooth ache. And it’s even better because it’s based on a true story. Awwww …so cute.

Damn you.

I am a tough cookie. A Tough Cookie. Like one of those cookies that are left open in the cookie package because some jack ass didn’t take the time to put it in a zip loc …tough.

And now.

I’m tearing up.

Like someone who is NOT a tough cookie.

So …I reiterate …damn you.

I would love to see what happened over those 21 years in a multi-chap fic.

WiseD
EVERYTHING.I.KNO.is.a.LIE chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Well, this time I just let out one geat big 'd'n'eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw' when Cas proposed. Twentyone years, wow. Too bad it wasn't twentytwo, because then the song 100 Years would make me gush. But I just can't believe this is true!

Followup chapter! Please! I don't know what of, but anything!

(By the way, the unsigned one below this one is also me, I just forgot to put my name)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh really? I'd like to hear that story (yes i understand you're writing the same thing, but the actual original thing). I mean, I swear, every other paragraph I'm just going 'awwwwwwww!' If only people everywhere could be like this!
AngelAlexia chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I really like the way you have written this. First of all, I love that the school part has actually happened somewhere :) But you've also conveyed this very nicely, I could pretty much feel the love they share myself. Awesome!
MegKevin chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
!

Castiel may need to save me, because i just had a massive heart attack of cute and sweet and rainbows and bunnies. Totally made my night, thank you!

-Meg
MegKevin chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I...I...I just...

If it's okay with you, I'm just going to go...over there...for a moment...and then I'll just...Die of adorable. Okay?

*Hasextremefreakout* AAAAhHHHH SO CUUUUUUUUTEE! *faints*

"okay, but you go first."

Just plain adorable!