Reviews for Deception
PKWolf014 chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! *Squeals* I absolutely HATE stories where Toothless ditches Hiccup for a female Night Fury but this has to be one of my favorite Fanfiction maybe stories and that is saying something. It was so well written and keeps the bond between Hiccup and Toothless as a center point. I absolutely love (I'm not sure why) the part where Toothless attacks Hiccup but then remembers-it fit together so well! I am utterly impressed and need to go grab another box of tissues as I bawl my eyes out. I never cry when reading and for this story I have managed to recreate the Pacific Ocean in my room. Again, I applaud you. Well done! This. Is. Epic!
Artwing7 chapter 28 . 2/9/2016
Good job! I cried so so much in this story its ridiculous! This is probably my favorite story!

For theme songs I could only come up with Nightflights and Hiccups.

So for Hiccup,
Faded by Alan Walker, it just reminds me of him in this story because he needs Toothless and he's wondering, "Where are you now?" And because he cant find him he's fading.

For Nightflight
Rolling in the deep by Adele.
This just reminds me of her, not sure why, by after reading this, I cant listen to that song without thinking of her.

Yay! Good job!
Artwing7 chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
I rewrote the lyrics posted at the top of the page, to fit better with the story:)

You looked down
The horror across your face,
Memories slipped into place
You said,"What have I done?"
You loved that boy,
With every dragon bone.
And there you wept alone,
Your heart started to Break...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
I am crying! I am literally sobbing my brains out! Well written besides the fact I want to murder Nightflight, then raise her from the dead and kill her again and again, so Toothless won't be hypnotized anymore! ;'( This chapter is so sad! ;'( tears of sadness!
BTCHPLZ chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
I had been crying like hell cuz i thought hiccup died or some shit then toothless killed nightflight then toothless wont let hiccup get close to him ITS A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!
Demonic girl111 chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
(Screams in fangirlish delight) AWESOOOOOOOOOOOME!
Demonic girl111 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
I think the perfect song for Hiccup is "Naughty" from Matilda the Musical.
Demonic girl111 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Oh Odin's beard.
Demonic girl111 chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
I just... Wanna... Strangle... This bîtch. (Tries to reach through the screen to grab the female dragons neck, failing miserably)
Demonic girl111 chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
The ice cracked didn't it?
Demonic girl111 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
FÛCK FÛCK FÛCK FÛCK! FÛCKY FÛCKY FÛCKY YOU!
Demonic girl111 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
This chapter made me cry. HOW DARE YOU?!
Demonic girl111 chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I'm just going to come out and say it. I HATE NIGHTFLIGHT. I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HEL.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
You wanna know what Nightflight reminds me of? She reminds me of freaking Lady Macbeth.
Greathron chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Now he starts figuring out... DA:) Love the book so far!