Reviews for Color Me French
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Usually I avoid English/French stories like the plague, the french characters are almost always cliche and full of frankly insulting stereotypes - although I am not french myself i have a deep love of their country and culture.

That being said, I am delighted I gave this story a chance, it was wonderful, slightly silly in places (but all the better for it) and very well written. Thank you for a highly enjoyable read.
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
:) :) :) :)

Dirrty boys and public sex... Well, normally I would be put off with rl public sex but in a atory, with these two? Yes please! I couldn't stop picturing Peters voice in my head. It was kinda sexy.
Canada Is A Ninja chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really want to read about Peter going to Texas and experiencing the same culture shock as Jasper This was a great oneshot and Congrats on 2nd place!
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Apparently, as pervy as I am...I don't hold a candle to the French! LOL! Loved this story! But I miss a certain Dynamic Duo.
lavishone chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love the idea of a culture where sex is so open and could be discussed at any time...

This was quite hot!
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was a different kind of Peter but really good!
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This story is so hot! Public alley sex ftw! I love how you take the time to develop your main characters and make us care about them. And love the education about the French culture, it adds such a richness to the story. Great job as always!
Insideitall chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is a fantastic story and I loved every moment of it. Well written!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yep, sex outside and getting caught, can land ya on a sex offender registry for life. but Ya always want to try! My fave in the younger days, was golf courses. Grass is softer... :-0 thx...gr
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Loved your entry. It's well written and a great use of the plot. Very well deserved second place. Loved the way you wrote about the cultural differences. Thank you for writing and sharing!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Loved it! It was great to see France thru your eyes. Thanks for being not so hard on us prudish Americans! Great!

Nancy
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Love, love, love it! I just got back from Paris recently and this story took me right back there, with the cafe's, the openness of the people and the PDA (I loved seeing it - does that make me a perv?) And, of course, the men. Oh, the men *le sigh.* What is it that makes them so sexy?
buildmeapyramid chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was absolutely perfect! I would write you a pretty little French compliment, but I'm rather rusty and I don't want to make a fool of myself lol. But anyway, brilliant as usual. Ciao, my dear!
Liliom99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hi! Great O/S, maybe you will continue it? I loved your characters, Peter is so lovable, and clueless American Jasper(Charles Bronson lol)was sweet. Loved Melvil and Guillaume.

And this: "... by people with no taste, or tourists. (Most of the time I suspected those two categories were really only one for them)" hahaha! tout à fait!

Thanks for writing! Lil

PS: I miss your boys from Roads...
livedays chapter 1 . 11/23/2011