Reviews for The Last Night Mystery
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love Ms. Frizzle! She makes science much more fun and interesting!

The gang is so mean and I love it! 3 3 3
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I have one thing to say to this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Though, from a moral standpoint, I have to say that I highly disapprove and offer a firm tsk, tsk for such a cruel prank. For shame... ;op
Queenfisher chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I wish this actually happens in the show! I like the music references, especially the "Ms. Frizzle said it first" XD
Pride's Prejudice chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
MS. FRIZZLE! I'm so happy Penny knew that 3
F.r.i.e.n.d.s. A.d.d.i.c.t.96 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
ok i loved Sheldon obsessing and Oh god I have to shower! that cracked me up i also enjoyed the fact they lied to freak them out and the line "Ms. Frizzle said it first." Nice job :)
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Are we getting more or is that it
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love your Leonard. This was a lot of fun; classic gang antics.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You are my inspiration! They make such a cute couple. *Fangirls* U
Amy227 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god, you're actually hilarious XD

I'm just, you know, casually going through all your fanfics because I'm not a stalker or anything...O:)

But seriously, you're amazing for putting these up XD
Wishfulthinking425 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i love your one-shots! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE! :)
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
MAGIC SCHOOL BUS! :D Wasn't sure where this'd go, ha.
Berumotto chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Omg, YOU! Thank you, now I spew half of my soda all over my laptop... Seriously...I've never laughed that hard for a long time, my cheek muscles are aching really bad now!

Nicole, kudos to you!

THIS is outstanding, very well written, very in character and VERY hilarious! And, no offence against the other reviewers, but I think it's more than equitable that you finished this fic by that! :)

"Not with a man," Amy said, "but there is Gerard."

Sheldon did a double take. "Who's Gerard?"

"An electric toothbrush," Penny offered.

Leonard and Raj gagged.

Bahahaha! So cool you've managed it to put all the great Shamy-ideas in a One-Shot. Looks like you've been very inspired! :) greetings, Cindy.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Haha. Man, this was hilarious. Man, I can't wait to see Sheldon and Amy's reactions when they find out the truth. If they find out the truth.
anime-4-ever001 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OMG sooo funny good job.
patricia51 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Cute! In character for everyone, especially Sheldon. I suspect if the truth ever comes out he will be more embarassed at the idea of singing Karaoke. A quick, well-written little story that put a smile on my face.