Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Good chapter.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I'm really liking this so far! Thanks for sharing! _
theHare chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
I don't think that I can properly express how much I love this entire story other than - aldkfadkfhaeuafnsje;lks! :D 3! Looking forward to the next part.
SogaKing chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
The storyline of this is interesting. Also Mena-whatsherface is funny, because she's bitchy. And Garrus is Garrus again, yay.
SogaKing chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Why did Garrus turn into Kaidan/Ashley? :LOL:
Liege Lord chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Nice. Interesting to see a few of Mel's thoughts on the Purgatory mission.

Garrus and Shep's talk should be good.
sylnnn chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Very much enjoying your tale!

Looking forward to more )
edboy4926 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Good story.
Sarge1995 chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Excellent chapter once again! Looks like Melanis is finally understanding how things work...looking forward to the next update, spirits be with you!
Sedgehammer chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Wahh yay, this is such a fun story.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Dammit I have to get up for work in three hours, but I discovered this fic a few hours ago and I fell in love. Can't wait for more.
Vampireguardian chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
I just finished reading all 12 chapters and I loved them, I really enjoy the spin you put on it and I can't wait to see what happens with Jack :). I love your writing style, it just draws me in!
Sarge1995 chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Again, another excellent chapter! Great look into squad dynamics, and a nice little scene with Shep and Garrus there. Looking forward to seeing how Purgatory goes, keep up the good work!
Eager Reader chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
I love that your shep is renegade. D Also, let the M lvl escalate! I never understand why authors post warnings about the uh, sexual exploits in a M rated Romance story. Buuuut I understand not wanting to step on toes as well. Anyhow - I like your story, even if I don't exactly like your added characters - yet anyway. *crosses fingers for a new chapter soon!*
Valkarious chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Hooked haha looking forward to reading more, keep the good work coming !
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »