Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I like the personality you've developed for Shepard. Most authors tend to confuse "renegade" with "all out bitch". I'm glad to see you've found a happy medium. :D
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Interesting concept! Got a little confused of exactly what Wilson was planning for Miranda (might be due to lack of sleep at the end of the work-week though).

I'm definitely intrigued!
dannybates chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Thanks for the new chapter really liked it :D
K.O chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I just started reading this story, my twin actually read it and said very good things about it. After finishing what you've got up, I do have to say...awesome work! Hope to read the new chapter soon!
SingedFringe chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I'm not so sure about Mel anymore (which is a good thing). She seemed to have accepted that Shepard and Garrus were "meant to be," but acts like if she ignores it, it'll go away? I need to see a catfight! _

You've only got days (squeee), to get Shepard and Garrus in bed proper; come March 9 (downunder) I'm going to be much too busy saving the Galaxy. My family has already been warned. :D
Sarge1995 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Excellent work! Well, Shepard and Garrus are having a bit of trouble adjusting to the new Normandy it seems, but all will end up well in the end, I'd imagine. Looking forward to your next update, Spirits be with you!
Liege Lord chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Excellent work as usual, Garrus and Shep avoiding each other for the moment huh?

Love EDI trying to work things out as well.
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Amazing chapter!

Luvin' is great, but the plot must go on!

I really liked the chapter and though you did a good job with the characters. I'm waiting to see what your going to do with the rest of Garrus's team and if they join up or not. It would be fun to have some Semi-OC's in there somewhere.

While I must admit the Shepard - Garrus came a little fast, wahts the point in waiting? I hop they can figure out what they are, not just for luvin' time.

Did Shepard have a LI in ME1?

That should make Horizon or Illium fun

Great work, im looking forward to more

Keelah se'lai
Phygmalion chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Well, that was an interesting chapter. I wonder how/if the release of ME3 will affect this story? Anyway, great job - I especially like your characterization of Garrus' surviving squad. Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
good to see you back!

and oh my. will they be able to help nalah and butler? surely they could be dropped off somewhere better than omega. poor kids.

Oh, and EDI was priceless!

can't wait to read more!
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I was just thinking about how I wanted to read this again! Going through the e-mails I got on fanfic updates, and I was wondering about TGC as one I wanted to read the most. Perfect timing that you updated tonight! XD

I continue to look forward to more. -
black0nepylm chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Awesome finally the update! Lol freaken edi why would garrus file for sexual harassment ph edi please continue update soon!
servantofclio chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Some of the hits are me re-reading chapters. :)

Aw, poor Mierin and Butler. Hope they rescue Nalah soon. New chapter soon? I'd love to see more of the crew interactions (plus more Shepard and Garrus, of course).
Sin of the Fallen chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
My my. Shepard you bad, bad girl~
bluemarlin chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Another good chapter. Glad some of Garrus's team survived and is on the Normandy. Looking forward to more.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »