Reviews for The Glass Coffin
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
...*stares at the screen in shock*...

...*glances over at author* seriously? there? you stop it there? AWWWW MAAAAAN!

lol.

oh my. only three people from garrus's crew made it? damn, that's rather sad. i knew everyone couldn't make it but, aww. and now they're on board! will they be dropped off somewhere, or will we see new people in shepards crew? i can't wait to read more to find out!
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
"This chapter was going to have a lot more story content, but then Shepard dragged Garrus upstairs."

Hahahahahahahahaha. I laughed so hard at that author note. It's amazing all the things that we have planned, and then the character goes off and does something that we didn't quite expect. XD "No, you're supposed to wait to get smexin' from Garrus." "Well, then I'm just going to drag him up to my room and see how you deal with that author. Silly for us to be alone in my cabin and NOT do something."

Glad Garrus realized he was neglecting his old team. Can't blame him though. - I'm sure that Shepard's lady-bits are a welcome distraction.
Liege Lord chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Ah so his team, well what's left of it, is on the Normandy too, very good.

So I guess they now know that the Collector's are definitely behind it.
SingedFringe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Heck, with all that teasing, and blocking (with, hopefully, more to follow), at least two people are going to be in some serious pain.
M-Angel 05 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Yay, Garrus teased her back and dang it! Interrupted again...this time by an AI. LoL. Cockblocker! LoL!
servantofclio chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Oo. Yum. Great chapter. I'm so glad some of the team made it.
black0nepylm chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Awesome! Shep is such a tease and is garrus mel is going to beee sooo mad at shep please keep going im really hoping for a cat fight lol
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Great story, and its cool with the story titles being fantasy stories. I really like it and will look forward to more updates.

Edit: as I wrote this chapter 10 came out. o.O
dannybates chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Awww yeah this is what i'm talking about, Moar smut next chapter plz :D
pinkrollingstone chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I love this story soo very much, can't wait to know what happens next, and will we have more people on the Normandy? I just want to point out one little mistake I found, at the end of this chapter you put 'here' instead of 'hear' like to hear the music. I can't wait for more! :-)
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Awesome chapter!

You described the battle pretty well, and I was able to keep up with most of it. And I liked the snippets of action from Garrus's team. I sincerely hope that Shepard will go back to help them when she realizes that Garrus is being taken care of.
bluemarlin chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Another good but sad chapter as it does not look like the rest of Garrus's squad survived. Glad that Shepard finally meet up with Miranda/Jacob. Looking forward to more.
servantofclio chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Uh-oh... looks like the rest of the team's in trouble. I was wondering if the gunship was going to show up. I'm excited to see what happens next!
Seyfert chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Great way of tying the plot together! I love the way your story is going, please update soon! :)
Sarge1995 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Spirits...what a depressing chapter...but amazingly written, of course. Looking forward to your next update!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »