Reviews for The Glass Coffin
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
*dances happily* yay! they saved most of garrus' crew, maybe they would join up on the ship? how awesome would that be? lol. and joker and chakwas are coming, to find our dear commander. and now the poor woman gets to play catch up. this is getting so good! i can't wait for more!
Sentinel145 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Story's getting good, can't wait for more.
servantofclio chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Another good chapter. Though, one point of correction: the year should be 2185, shouldn't it? At least if you're keeping to the game timeline?
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I'm really looking forward to where this story will go. I like what I'm reading so far. -
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
oh my! a great start, with betrayal, fun, and-uh-oh. what about joker? isn't he still at base? will miranda go after the reapers without him, or take him along since they need him anyway? ooh, can't wait to find out and read more!
Sentinel145 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'm very intrigued about this story, great start. Haven't read something that grabbed me this quick for a very long time.

Can't wait for more.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Nice start! This is a fun alternate scenario. The characterization is good, and the writing is excellent.
Liege Lord chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good start, interesting idea. :)
black0nepylm chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is very interesting start but Im loving it please continue I cant wait for the next up date
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19