Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Kyrara chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Soooo... I guess the, erm, physical part of this 'ship just got jump-started... Let's hope, the emotional part can keep up. Normally I enjoy at least a few chapters of pining and UST but on the other hand I wouldn't say no to seeing Garrus and Shep come together before the mission. It always bugged me that in the game the relationship really only got "offical" during the end... Sure, you got the whole of ME3 with your LI (...if you didn't kille them, of course) but... I'm looking forward to seeing how this changes the story... further.
Kyrara chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
I wonder, if the Archangel and Shepard will butt horns over woh should lead the Omega-team? Though, guessing from this chapter, I guess even the partial loss of teammates was enough to make Garrus doubt his leadership-skills and fall back behind Shepard...
Kyrara chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I don't really think that even cybernetically enhanced Shepard should be able to walk steadily, much less pick up and fire a gun seconds after being frozen buuuut... Canonically Jack was able to rip apart a couple of combat mechs straight out of cyro. So, I guess things work differently in the ME'verse.

I'm excited to see where this goes!
Kaneko chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
I love Glass Coffin it is such an amazing story please please please continue it and Fruit Loops?
Blausen chapter 28 . 6/15/2015
Shit, damn you turians and your dammed fictional creation! I need to find something like that for me!
Wooe, I'm so glad you are back! I totally love this fanfiction! Their relationship is so cute! And hot! Lol
Keep it up! You are doing a great job
DewieDTT chapter 28 . 6/14/2015
-hops around- Soooo when will I get to read more of -cough- .. Shakarians amazing loft... stories? -smirk-

This is well written, and I love this. Thank you for coming up with it.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
Great!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
"First my desk and now my heater?"

That was so hilarious!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
I want you to know that this is going to kill me!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
I love the way she harassed him!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Awesome work!
CordovanLily chapter 28 . 5/17/2015
Wow, its rare to see a renegade Shep done so well! Poor Garrus doesn't seem to know what hit him half the time lol.
thesilentzoo chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
Ooh. This fic is hot. And well-written. And I could read it forever (but I hope there will be a happy ending, of course). You've got yourself another fan, m'dear.
Spacer Paste chapter 28 . 4/23/2015
I don't doubt those two go from having sex to discussing tactics, but "pussy-soaked face" is, well, I write this stuff too, but... Ew? I don't know. Nice chapter and including Garrus' dad is always interesting.

Cheers
Carleen
Kherianne chapter 28 . 4/23/2015
I love you. you update so fast now!
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »