Reviews for The Glass Coffin
mordantmonkey69 chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
wow. that...was hot. thank you. my day just got a lot better.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
I love that last line! Dang, I wasn't entirely sure of why the titles of the chapters were fairytale themed (if you were dropping hints before, i was too dense to notice), but now it all feels like everything is falling into place and somehow it feels sad as well. Once again, thank you for sharing your writing with us!
Kherianne chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
That last bit felt kinda sad... Probably to turians, he's a legend himself.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
Wow! What a wonderful chapter!
Mei-chiri chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
Yes for another update! So many update in such a short time! Are you on holiday or what. Nah, it doesn't matter, just keep these lovely update coming in as many as you can!

And btw, I love that 37th rank stuff you did there. Very creative and fun to read!
Silver Ilix chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
Any way this one is going to continue? Really like the idea.
IndecisiveMiss chapter 26 . 4/17/2015
woohoo! I loved these updates!
TenDollarT chapter 26 . 4/17/2015
But did you kill Rana Thanapolis?

Also, yay for more updates.

I don't otherwise have anything constructive to say, sorry.
jediserenity82 chapter 26 . 4/17/2015
So glad to see this was updated again - and so soon! Loving this! Keep up the great work!
Winged Lady Colette chapter 25 . 4/16/2015
I really like this. Update soon!
guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2015
Oh man, I thought this had been discontinued! I started reading a week or so ago, but when I saw "published 2011", I just figured. But dang, your writing sounds organic and real and I've enjoyed every moment of it. And your perseverance to keep it going all this time is also admirable. Thank you for writing this, I look forward to seeing where it goes!
Also, this is gonna sound super corny and I hope it doesn't sound too "12 year old emo kid who reads lyric fics", but have you heard the song "the boy who blocked his own shot" by Brand New? it sort of reminds me of this fic, if only for the title and a few lines (especially at the climax when it says "you are the smell before rain/you are the blood in my veins")
TenDollarT chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
You...MADMAN!
KrystylSky chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
Great post!
no name delete it pls chapter 24 . 3/6/2015
Such a cliffhanger! Please, don't abandon this story! It is so amazing!
Kherianne chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
This is such a cliff hanger. Here's to hoping that you'll continue the story soon. You can't really leave it with them angry at each other, right? I really want to see what happens at the parental meeting.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »