Reviews for The Glass Coffin
LadyCeruleanBlue chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I can't believe I haven't found this yet...wonderful! Can't wait to read the next installment!
Jo chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
I just have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with this story and how you've managed to keep all of the characters intact. It's crazy, I can actually HEAR their voices through the text.. Maybe I'm just crazy, but this story is seriously beautiful. They tension between Garrus ans Shepard is.. Intense.. I cant wait til it's resolved, that should be even more intense ;)

has been getting on my nerves lately as well, they should understand what the spirit of fanfiction is and try not to restrict so much by not putting in a rating that allows that sort of expression. This is the irritated author in me coming out, sorry, i don't mean to vent my frustration in my review.

That being said, I've noticed quite a few minor typos. Nothing major, of course, but little things that do take away from the effect of the story.

I laughed when Garrus mentioned that Jack didn't seem like the "teaching type". No, she certainly doesn't. I was shocked when I found her teaching in ME3, but had to laugh when she told Garrus to bite her.. Or Shepard, "probably how she likes it". Lol, best moment ever

I played an Infiltrater my second go round of ME3. I have to admit, the tactical cloak does come in handy, I just enjoy playing as a Vanguard more.. Not enough close combat as an Infiltrater, and I just enjoy punching things.. Even if it is virtually.. Can't punch as many things when all your skills are set for long range combat.

Sorry, I'm getting way off topic here. Just wanted to let you know that I love the story and I hope to see more of it in the future.
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
:D yay, I was missing this so much And kudos to you for ignoring the FF culling going on :D
Plantress chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Yay, I loved this update! All the teasing between Shepard and Garrus was amazing. I can't wait to see more of it!

Also, if you need another place to upload, may I suggest ? It allows mature works.
Sarge1995 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Well now, this chapter was definitely an amusing one. Loved all the different interactions, and the teasing and poking. Huzzah for euphemisms, lol! Looking forward to the next update, spirits be with you!
Liege Lord chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Ah love the teasing between the two and seeing both their POV's.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
it's like watching teenagers lmao
jozs001 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Nice! I love all this teasing!
SingedFringe chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Gods, I haven't reviewed the last two chapters, even though I 'starred' them so I wouldn't forget. Frustrated Garrus, is an awesome Garrus. He and Shepard are really starting to sync more in this story, and feel like a real couple. Thank goodness Mierin is getting straight in her head, and is looking to the future.

FF-net wouldn't really do that would they? A pity something viable can't be set up somewhere to cover the smutty type of stories that are f'd here. FF-net would be better off subbing a site that's plastered with warnings, instead of getting rid of them. Or just, as you say, add a M. Don't worry about the time it takes, but please keep on writing. :D
Sin of the Fallen chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
I always wondered what would happen if Chakwas was completely smashed and then was called in to do some medical work...
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Aw, I will be so sad if you get deleted. :( Bitches hate frownie faces. Have you checked out "Archive of Our Own"?

I'm loving this story so much! The scented gun oil bit made me giggle out loud. You are awesome. Keep up the fantastic work!
dannybates chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
yay thanks for uploading a chapter and as usual i always enjoy reading it. )
LoquaciousQuark chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
This is wonderful and you are wonderful for writing it. I can't wait to read more.
The Eezoman chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, I loved the interaction between Shepard and Garrus here. You wrote his part PERFECTLY. I nearly died at the C-Sec manual part. Looking forward to more.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
So, my favorite part? All of it. Seriously loving this story.

You get all the smiley faces. :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »