Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Valkarious chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Hooked haha looking forward to reading more, keep the good work coming !
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
...oh, he didn't just say that. lol! that warden is going to get bit so hard in the aft!

and i do hope things go well to clear the air between gar and shep. they're so much fun!

great job, and great to see you again. and make sure to take your console to the right people, i think microsoft still has the thing where if its rrod, they have to replace it. i think...
servantofclio chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
So glad for an update! Sorry you're having a rough time at the moment.
dragonlover131313 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Very interesting story so far I must say. I really like how you done it so far and I was happy to see when Shepard seemed to return his feelings, I was worried that it would be a one sided the and that would be hard to read. Great wrong, excellent characterization and enjoyable smut, can't wait to see more.
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Well, consider that your fic is still AWESOME, and you've got one thing going right in your life. Fandom is always a great escape from reality.

I've seen the game on sale for like $40 at various places, so if you hang on a bit longer, you might be able to catch a deal. I won't spoil you with my feelings on the game... as much as I would like to. XD

But back to the review. HOT! Really loved that kiss; I had hoped Garrus would do something to reaffirm her of his interest. Can't wait for more!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Has any mission Shepard related EVER gone right?
M-Angel chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Loved this chapter.
dannybates chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
yay i'm always happy to see another chapter uploaded,Waiting for the next one :D
NiuNiu chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Thank you for your update! I love your GarrusxShepard so much. You handle both of them so, so well I can barely stay in my pants..!
Liege Lord chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Ah interesting, wonder what else Mel will think of Shep by the end of Purgatory.
farouche13 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
I know you probably stopped writing to play ME 3, but please let it just be a break and not a full out stop. Your story is a breath of fresh air from most of the others out there. :)
shinyget chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
After playing Mass Effect all weekend, I went in search of some FemShep/Garrus stories and I was not disappointed when I found this. I love the altered take on her reawakening after Cerberus reconstructed her and love triangle that's playing out between Shepard, Garrus, and Mel. I look forward to reading the next chapter of this!
NiuNiu chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
My very first Mass Effect fanfic and I'm enjoying of this whole heartily! Thank you and keep up the good work with this precious fic. I'm so happy to find a fic that has such a mature and well-develop touch in it. Being 29 years old myself I'm not too keen to read teenager fics. This is a pure pearl.
Toyroys chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Amazing! I really love this! I admire your writing-style... wow... I'm blown away... and it feels so good to read something that isn't ├╝ber angsty... damn ME3...
mattressdemon chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Great story. Waiting for more!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »