Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Sarge1995 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Oh boy...well, I could guess any number of things would happen next...anyways, this was one *very* nice and smoking hot chapter! These two just go perfect together, lol. Looking forward to the next update, keep up the great work!
The Red Celt chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
"Wanted to put her heels to Jesus and storm the trenches"

That is the best sentence ever written in the history of language. I have to go clean coffee out of my keyboard now.
One Over Infinity chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Oh gawd. I can hardly wait to see how this encouner plays out. I'd bet twenty bucks that it's Garrus' dad who's about to walk through that door. This should be interesting to say the least...

1/x
Archangel12575 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Hi Dad! :)
dragonlover131313 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed that chapter hahah!
SingedFringe chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
eeeee... Daddy!

OMG. This is one of those scenarios that never gets old. hahaha
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
You will continue to update this, right? Plz say "yes".
LadyCeruleanBlue chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I can't believe I haven't found this yet...wonderful! Can't wait to read the next installment!
Jo chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
I just have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with this story and how you've managed to keep all of the characters intact. It's crazy, I can actually HEAR their voices through the text.. Maybe I'm just crazy, but this story is seriously beautiful. They tension between Garrus ans Shepard is.. Intense.. I cant wait til it's resolved, that should be even more intense ;)

has been getting on my nerves lately as well, they should understand what the spirit of fanfiction is and try not to restrict so much by not putting in a rating that allows that sort of expression. This is the irritated author in me coming out, sorry, i don't mean to vent my frustration in my review.

That being said, I've noticed quite a few minor typos. Nothing major, of course, but little things that do take away from the effect of the story.

I laughed when Garrus mentioned that Jack didn't seem like the "teaching type". No, she certainly doesn't. I was shocked when I found her teaching in ME3, but had to laugh when she told Garrus to bite her.. Or Shepard, "probably how she likes it". Lol, best moment ever

I played an Infiltrater my second go round of ME3. I have to admit, the tactical cloak does come in handy, I just enjoy playing as a Vanguard more.. Not enough close combat as an Infiltrater, and I just enjoy punching things.. Even if it is virtually.. Can't punch as many things when all your skills are set for long range combat.

Sorry, I'm getting way off topic here. Just wanted to let you know that I love the story and I hope to see more of it in the future.
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
:D yay, I was missing this so much And kudos to you for ignoring the FF culling going on :D
Plantress chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Yay, I loved this update! All the teasing between Shepard and Garrus was amazing. I can't wait to see more of it!

Also, if you need another place to upload, may I suggest ? It allows mature works.
Sarge1995 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Well now, this chapter was definitely an amusing one. Loved all the different interactions, and the teasing and poking. Huzzah for euphemisms, lol! Looking forward to the next update, spirits be with you!
Liege Lord chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Ah love the teasing between the two and seeing both their POV's.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
it's like watching teenagers lmao
jozs001 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Nice! I love all this teasing!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »