Reviews for The Glass Coffin
Sarge1995 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Well now, this chapter was definitely an amusing one. Loved all the different interactions, and the teasing and poking. Huzzah for euphemisms, lol! Looking forward to the next update, spirits be with you!
Liege Lord chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Ah love the teasing between the two and seeing both their POV's.
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
it's like watching teenagers lmao
jozs001 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Nice! I love all this teasing!
SingedFringe chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Gods, I haven't reviewed the last two chapters, even though I 'starred' them so I wouldn't forget. Frustrated Garrus, is an awesome Garrus. He and Shepard are really starting to sync more in this story, and feel like a real couple. Thank goodness Mierin is getting straight in her head, and is looking to the future.

FF-net wouldn't really do that would they? A pity something viable can't be set up somewhere to cover the smutty type of stories that are f'd here. FF-net would be better off subbing a site that's plastered with warnings, instead of getting rid of them. Or just, as you say, add a M. Don't worry about the time it takes, but please keep on writing. :D
Sin of the Fallen chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
I always wondered what would happen if Chakwas was completely smashed and then was called in to do some medical work...
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Aw, I will be so sad if you get deleted. :( Bitches hate frownie faces. Have you checked out "Archive of Our Own"?

I'm loving this story so much! The scented gun oil bit made me giggle out loud. You are awesome. Keep up the fantastic work!
dannybates chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
yay thanks for uploading a chapter and as usual i always enjoy reading it. )
LoquaciousQuark chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
This is wonderful and you are wonderful for writing it. I can't wait to read more.
The Eezoman chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Oh god, I loved the interaction between Shepard and Garrus here. You wrote his part PERFECTLY. I nearly died at the C-Sec manual part. Looking forward to more.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
So, my favorite part? All of it. Seriously loving this story.

You get all the smiley faces. :)
Sin of the Fallen chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
(nods) Winking smileys are even better.
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I bet it took every ounce of Garrus' self control not to pounce on her lol
Liege Lord chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
Ha nice fight Jack had there.

Good to see Shep and Garrus having a talk, what a thing to walk in on though. lol
Sarge1995 chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Excellent chapter! Loved how Garrus and Shepard have made things work, and it was interesting seeing Mierin and Jack going at it. Looking forward to your next update, keep up the good work!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »