Reviews for He'll Come Back For Me
DarkGreenForest4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Loved it. Please contune.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You should REALLy continue the one shot. Make it into a book thinggy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Man of Action better make this canon because this is so amazing and so possible I can't believe it!
blatantTrickster chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OH MAN! I have been wondering what happened to Noah since the whole time jump thing and now I finally found a story that seems ligit well I know it's not but at least I got a new theory outta it LOVE THE STORY BY THE BY!
MidnightResWri chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I did wonder what happened to Noah after the time skip and this just seems too perfect of a scenario. Back in Black made me feel that Black Knight would be obsessive enough to go to any length to get what she wants and that includes using the people Rex cares about.

You did an excellent job of showcasing the strength of Noah's faith in Rex and their relationship as a whole. His obvious distaste toward BK's constant touching was also well done.

But I just can't imagine Black Knight prancing around a chair. Perhaps it's the fact that I associate the verb "To prance" with dancing, theatrics, and more energetic movements. It probably doesn't help that "swagger" and "sashay" are two of its synonyms. I suppose I interpreted BK to be more proud and collected and would strut over prancing or circling around the chair as a predator does a trapped prey.

That was really my only problem with the story itself and it was only one image.

Even if you did feel it turned out a little repetitive, it might have been for the best that it had. It plays up the atmosphere, I think. I like that the main color is black, setting the tone of the narrative. The few other colors presented offer a nice contrast and are more noticeable when mentioned (ie the blond of Noah's hair, the cobalt of his eyes) going against the black imagery. It's very nice.
ArkenSsaw chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Man...when the completely tide-turning episode of Back in Black premiered, one thing that came to my mind was what happened to Noah. I've been thinking of something like this, but you make it better!