Reviews for Causality
summerpoint chapter 4 . 9/5
i love your take on what happens after LB. it's nice to see a version where dom doesn't leave letty in the DR but tries to make things work instead. i loved the ending with the outcome of everything being dom and letty living a life of normalcy. when they decide to end the fatf franchise, this would be a great way to go; dom, letty, mia, brian, and the rest of the team could just disappear and be dead to the world living normal lives.
Paommt chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Good! _
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Dude you are just awesome I cannot say anything else but awesome I love all of your stories and I've been reading them religiously my mission is to finish all your stories and I swear not in one of them was I disappointed I couldn't even leave my phone cause of staring in it because there's so good I really love how you express your feelings of Dom and let him how they express their emotions to each other it's very wrong but it's very impactful as well I think you are very very gifted . if you were Ridering if you like road books I swear I would've bought all your copies
geea2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I'm pleasantly surprised. I expected you to throw a wrench in the happiness and show yet another way that this couple pulls through. What you gave was a nice scene of normal, which is so abnormal for this couple that it was actually a surprise ending. This was a very well rounded short fic. I'm constantly excited by your progress as a writer while exploring this couple in various ways. This was a great addition to your collection of fics.
Karikocha chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Loved this, great way to close it.
hayj chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Very sweet!Loved it from start to finish!
Shawnied777 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Ok, so the whole exchange in the beginning was AWESOME! Lol, yes Dom is it weird that your daughter speaks better Portuguese than you! And the part where the Uncles were flirting with Letty was priceless! I was laughing so hard at this part, "A Beleza!" Uncle Vinicius smiled, looking at Letty across the table as he raised his glass to her. "We could not have picked a better wife for you, Dominic. If she were single, I'd make her mine. The mischief in your eyes alone makes you fit for a Mata." (The other beauty). "If there was no Dom and I was a bit naughtier, I'd take you up on that old man." Hahahaha, oh Letty she's playing right along too! Cute how Bella was defending Grandpa Tony for Dom, I just loved the family dynamic!

I really like that you created the uncle characters because it gives us a little more backstory on Dom and Mia's mother while giving us a glimpse of that time in her (their) life. "I bet you 5 dollars that one day you're going to want to play with her." Uncle Vinicius chuckled, causing Anthony and Isabelle to give them stern looks. Hahahah, oh if only Dom knew ; ) Seems like quite a few people predicted his and Letty's union many, many years before it happened. Lol so THIS is the summer Dom became a 'thug' huh? ; ) At least in the end Uncle Vinicius said those nice things about Tony. Even if he didn't mean them lol.

LOL, loved how Bella just came right out and asked Letty for a sister! And of course when she looked to Dom for help, "We'll see Bella. Daddy would love twins next time. Girls, pretty just like you." Hahaha, if it was up to him he'd probably keep her pregnant lol. "This isn't the part where you ask me for another baby, is it?" She asked, looking at him out of the corner of her eye." Haha he was TOTALLY gonna do exactly that Letty, good eye lol. Dom going in and reading to the girls was super cute! Especially when he gave them 5 more jumps and then story time! Awww, and then when he gave Letty and very lovely compliment too. That whole scene was just adorable!

"I blushed in front of Mrs Lopez for years. I could never look that lady in the eye." "She had no problem looking at you after that. Old bat used to stare at your crotch." Letty groaned, pressing her lips into his as he increased their pace." OMG hahaha, that sounds like a hilarious memory lol. Sounds like Mrs. Lopez liked what she saw hahahaha. I'm just so happy for them that they've gotten to this point in their lives. "This is the goddamn life, Dom." She sighed, enjoying his hands on her as she fell into a comfortable after glow. "Who you tellin?" he grunted, his breathing returning to normal." Awww yay! This chapter def rivals the last one for favorite lol! Great job! I'd like to see the uncles again too!
Shawnied777 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Girl you're getting this chapters up fast! Not that I'm complaining lol! I just couldn't keep up!

I almost scolded myself for being worried that Reyes knew about Letty and Bella. I was like, omg this little meeting can't be good for Dom if he has that kind of information. Lol but by the end, not only had Dom jacked him for a crapload of money (lol which i'm assuming he used to buy his own island) he had also 'taken care" of Reyes once and for all. Silly of me to underestimate Dom *smh* lol.

Whoa a goatee? Lol, I wonder if that would be hot? Hmmm, yeah probably lol. I'm glad that his plan worked and he's finally going to be with his family full-time. That makes me so flippin happy because he's just overflowing with love for his wife and daughter. It's beautiful, it really is. My only thing is that is sucks that everyone back home has to believe that he's dead. My heart broke at this part, "She felt almost ashamed that she had to allow their friends and family to pour out their deepest condolences as well as their sincerest stories as a penance to try to comfort her." But I liked the part about Edwin and Hector though, it's obvious that despite everything, Dom was (is) truly loved and respected in LA.

"As she stood to hand her over, Dom noticed her rounded and extended stomach, a gasp tumbling from his throat before he had a chance to catch it. Quickly handing Bella over to Brian, he grabbed Letty and pulled her into a possessive hug, squeezing his eyes at the emotions that flooded. "You're pregnant?" he groaned, his heart soaring as his heart was reunited with the possibility of his family expanding. "Either that or I'm really full." She joked, hugging him back. "We're due in two months." YAAAAAAY! Another baby! And a boy at that! His reaction to finding out she was pregnant AND when she told him it's gonna be a boy was just so lovely. I mean, after EVERYTHING they've gone through, they get their time for happiness and togetherness. It's perfect : ) I can't even begin to imagine what Letty had to have gone through, having to pretend he was dead AND being pregnant. That must have been a really tough time for her, thank goodness she had Bella and Mia there for her. I think this is my fave chapter : )
Shawnied777 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I need to admit that this story is soooo awesome! I think that I know it's only 4 chapters and so much has to happen in them has gotten me super excited for it. And the 5th reflection chapter of course, which I TOTALLY want ; )

I feel bad for Dom reading the beginning of this chapter, even I can feel how much he misses his family. Lol, "His Uncles knew his stance on other women and Cara knew better. When his eyes snapped open, they widened as Letty's mouth pressed into his, her tongue pushing into his mouth as her hips ground into him." I loved this! She knew how much he was missing her and his daughter so she came to him. I can't say it enough, I love them married lol! *sigh* OHMYGOD girl, their whole reunion scene was HOTT. Did I read a 69 in there? That's new ; ) This was I had a permanent smile on my face the whole time, their dialogue is sooo good. "I love watching you make love to me. You're so fucking beautiful, Dom." She whispered, her body moving underneath his as he continued at his task, knowing the reward would be worth it. "I love making love to you. No place in the world I'd rather be." Awwwww perfect : )

And this, (aside from the last one lol) is probably my fave piece of dialogue so far, "Damn, wife, never knew money made you hot." "Hot? 100 million dollars makes me chronically orgasmic. I'm gonna ride you until I can count that high." "By all means. I hope you lose track a few times." He smirked, groaning as she sank down over him." Hahahahah, 'chronically orgasmic' you must have burst out laughing when you wrote that! It's too damn good!

Dom, Letty and Bella are such an adorable family unit. I really, REALLY hope that at the end of Fast 7 we'll get some of this. I'd be so happy lol.
dotty fan chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
another good chapter the uncles are so funny and little bella talking porteguese how sweet i liked the flashback and loved when they asked dom "if the little latina girl was still following him around" and that one day he will want to play with her! so true lol do i sense another dotty baby on the way? cant wait to read more
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
TWINS?.. If so i think one and so its two boys and two girls.I LOVE THIS STORY!...
Crack4sure chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Yaaaay happy endings!
MmmSuite chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Wait...I did read this! Minus the FB! Haha! Where was my brain?

"I bet you 5 dollars that one day you're going to want to play with her." -I like that! I was thinking awww, how things will change soon enough!

I love the prospective the FB offered. I was awwwing the whole time! I was struggling to figure out why Dom spent a summer there the whole time I was reading this. Got it! Awwwwwww!

Baby fever gets you and big trouble!

"Sure. You guys get 5 more jumps then you're in the bed." -How cute! I like the idea of kids jumping on your bed and being all cutesy.

I like Dom telling them how pretty they are and reading to them. He is a cute Daddy! Almost makes me want to give my husband that girl he's been asking for. Almost...

I don't know why I thought this stopped somewhere else. I still liked it all. Thanks for sharing it!
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter and I really liked it and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I love this story already. Belle is to cute and loves Dom so much I love that Letty is pregnant again and I hope the rest of the gang shows up soon. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.