Reviews for Prisoner's Dilemma
The Hulk chapter 1 . 5/16
Very interesting, I'll say.
Divanora chapter 29 . 3/20
So - any chance for the epilogue/sequel that was mentioned? I love this tony/loki!
icecatfire chapter 10 . 3/10
*squeak* O.o tony just kissed loki!
icecatfire chapter 8 . 3/10
"you wanna be my son?" *hissssssssss* xD that would be a NO.
icecatfire chapter 6 . 3/10
O.O *hugs loki* *offers her hand for him to hold on to* luckily i've only had stitches ONCE and i was to young to really remember all i remember is being held down by something it surrounded my head so all i could see was the ceiling. *shivers* luckily for me that's ALL i remember... *hugs loki again* good luck dude.
icecatfire chapter 4 . 3/10
*the purring loki thing* "you're both liars" complete and utter liars; that is adorable as fuck and anyone who says any different is lying they're asses off. -_- *that's her story and she's sticking to it*
icecatfire chapter 3 . 3/10
whelp, it's interesting and you have my attention so far. :D keep going... sorry for the short review, it's 'cause this is so interesting. in future chappies i'll probably open notepad and note down what i'm thinking as i read. i've discovered that's the only way to write long reviews for me, otherwise by the end of the chap/story my mine will just be going "THAT WAS AWESOME" then it will proceed to spaze like a fangirl. *shrugs sheepishly* oh, and i LOVE the way you wrote loki VERY in character. )
MIX400 chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
wonderful story.
akuma-river chapter 29 . 5/11/2015
I absolutely love this story.

Btw, did you ever make it shiny and glossy for Ao3? I've been looking for it and never found it. Since I'm over at Ao3 most of the time I prefer it over . Especially since all the links you put in here was stripped.

Do you still have a tumblr? Do you have Ao3? I would like to subscribe to your stories.

Again, I absolutely loved this.

P.S. Do you still plan to write an epilogue? I would like to see what happens next.
bleeb90 chapter 29 . 4/13/2015
I loved it! I always wonderd about the 'what if' scenario if Loki didn't fall to the Chitauri but to earth. Nice to see a fic about that.
Caramel.Raven chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
Ah, I'm glad you finished this story even though I'd have loved to read an epilogue dealing with Loki and Tony's return to earth. I wanna see what happened to Hammer, what Shield's been up to, what happened to Captain America (after all you went to all the trouble of having Loki hide the file from Tony), Fenrir, Pepper, Rhodey and so on. But I suppose I'll have to make do with my own imagination.
I really liked the fluff and the open gentleness between Tony and Loki. They were so cute.

PS. I tried looking up this story on AO3 but I couldn't find it? Did you not upload it there?
Herondale18 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
This is great. Are Tony and Loki going to get together?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 29 . 6/5/2014
Loved this story! Can't wait to ready the sequel!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2014
I can't say/write much, but this was absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
Liger Muffins chapter 1 . 3/24/2014