Reviews for By the Fireside
tkim619 chapter 1 . 5/1
awwweee at least he apologize first!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/1
two propblem with this, one first harry did not side with ron, harry was mad, harry stop talking to hermoien, ron had nothing to do with it. so one harry blaming ron he should not

second hermoine in the wrong, she went behind harry back. ron has every right to be angry, becosue ifshe will do that for harry she could do it for ron.

3 ron plan with the car was good. think about the door is BLOCK, it could be a TRAP, they had to get out of there

4 hermonie need to learn she is not alway right. harry has the right to risk his life if he want to, she took that right away from him. she did the same to her parent, they were adult they had the right to stay if they want to. she play god, and that is wrong.
ejecily chapter 1 . 1/18
Well written and great read!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That's right, Harry.

ALWAYS choose Hermione!

Good story!
Mr Norrell chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Whenever I slog through the rubbish that clogs the internet tubes looking, rather unsuccessfully, for a good work of fan fiction I'm often reminded of the first story that I ever commented on, your "One Step in the Right Direction". So, looking back on my Review History I checked out your profile and found this little gem. Perhaps I've become so lost in trying to find lengthy stories of a reasonable quality that I've blinded myself to just how beautiful these short ones can be. Very nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sweet :)
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It Is A Fascinating Friendship And A Very Strong One Too

This Story Portrays It Well :)
yham chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I am so glad to see the friendship between these two. However much I like Harry and Hermione ending up together without the disaster that was the Weasleys, its never the same without their good strong friendship behind it. So thanks! it was a wonderful read!
WaterAngel'sTears chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww cuddles! Anyway I find this one shot is extremely cute and fluffy! While I'm a hardcore Harmony shipper (specifically Harry and Hermione), it was nice to read a oneshot on their close friendship. Somehow as soon as Harry started to apologies, I knew she was awake. I mean, Unless Harry woke her up, the story wouldn't have too much further to go. The closeness they share always fascinates me (and makes me a bit jealous).
Lightsbane1905 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Blatant...definitely not, nice and warm, very much so. Kinda needed that, thanks
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awwww. You DO have a way with expressing feelings that is ... contagious. It almost springs out of the story and forces you to live through the emotions. And then you're finished with reading and it all feels glowy and warm and just content that you were able to read something that pretty and moving. Nice touch!
Slie Amos chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really nice and sweet. I am a Harmony fan, though other pairings work if written well, and this just fits so well for 3rd year.

Thanks for the nice oneshot, though this could be the basis for a good story.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aw, that's so sweet. Loved it!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww... I so love their friendship... ;)

Great job 'Romantic Silence'! :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awesome! I like it a lot!