Reviews for Bolt
Do You Wonder chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I can picture him saying it wrong...haha cool idea
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG! I loved this! So so so so cute! My friends do the same thing to me. Whenever I say horrible I pronounce it horr-i-bell and they say it harr-a-bull and they find how I say it hilarious for some reason...now they always try to get me to say horrible...BUT I try to avoid it like Logie hehehe. Sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! LOVE IT! :)

xoxo

EMiLY
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
aahhahaha aww poor Logie. I find it cute that he's from Texas 3 LOVED THIS! D
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So I bought the album and I know exactly what you mean about "bolt/boat." Hahaha, this story is just too funny. I would have laughed harder but I'm at work so I'll just save it for later. Carlos is horrible for torturing Logan like that and I could totally see this happening! I love the Carlos/Logan friendship, they're too much fun together. Great story. I feel like I should be writing more but I don't know what else to say - I love every part of Carlos' attempts to get Logan to say "bolt." I might have to read this story again when I get home so I can get a real good laugh out of it. As always, a great story. )
becauseimstupid chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
LOL l love this. This was so funny.
Baby Maslow chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This had me rolling on the floor with pure and loud laughter. Man, that was one way of making my day, GOOD JOB
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
No, your disclaimer, makes a lot of sense...

As soon as I knew what this story was about, I had to go run and listen to the song. That IS what it sounds like! Oh well, maybe it's Loganese? XD

Logan seriously contemplated getting the Super Party Fun Box out for no other reason but to lock himself in it just to get away from Carlos. That wouldn't really solve his problem though because Carlos could still talk to him while he was locked in there. Besides, Logan was claustrophobic.

Lock Carlos in there until he apologizes?

"The fasteners are called nuts. The other ones are called screws," Logan said, quite proud of himself for dodging that bullet.

Oh noo...

This was a really cute and funny story! If you DID own BTR, this is what you should write. Although I'll admit, a little angst now and then wouldn't be bad too!

...Well, whatever it is, Logan ROONED the song now! XD
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LAWL!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That is like the weirdest line in any song ever. It just makes me think of Harry Potter and Voldemort. And then I'm like "lol boys what are you even talking about". I actually didn't notice Logan's. . . um accent. . . lol until now. So funny.
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I thought this was really funny! Although I feel a tad bit bad for Logan.
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was so funny! I was laughing the entire time! My favourite parts were in the Mario Kart with with the cherries/sprinkles thing and when Logan was trying to say bolt, and James, Carlos, and Kendall were outside his door.
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Crude, but funny!

I can relate. When I started school, I couldn't say my r's.

Up until third grade I had to weave my way around r's. I didn't go to speech, my mom just made me practice my r's.

So I know what Logan is feeling.

Carlos was a bit...mean. But it was kinda cool. I mean Carlos is this happy go-lucky guy. So I think its awesome that you made him mean-ish.

Cute, funny, crude, and wonderful.

Great job! Love it!

Happy Thanksgiving if you are in the USA!
TeamCargan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I was seriously beginning to think that I was the only one who thought that "bolt" sounded like "boat"! I'm not alone! Okay, that was a bad choice of words.

Hehehe. I love this.

Favorite! Nice work, as always!

- TeamCargan
HowtoRiseBigTime chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I Love this story! I like most of your stories! LOVE IT!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aww poor Logan. He can't pronounce the word bolt. Haha. Carlos was annoying him, no wonder Logan was frustrated. This was very cute and hilarious. I loved it. :)