Reviews for How Things Change
Can't wait till the next chapter! I really want to see the evolution of Hinata with the connections that she is now making! I also think that SakuIno is a great idea for this story.
lockblock chapter 13 . 1/31
Good story so far, keep up the good work!
demonicSaiyan32 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Your story is pretty awesome... I like how you arr shapping the things up... also I was wondering when is Naruto going to take an active role in the story? thanks and keep up the good work
Stormbane chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. Would you consider making a Choji/Ino side pairing?
Ryuujin96 chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
About the Sakura/Ino friendship reconcile I really liked it and I agree with you that no friendship should be broken over something like that, the sad thing is that is happens in real life. Anyways great chapter, though to be honest I'm still on the fence about the story because I just don't see may options for Naruto's growth other than to become Minato version two. The other issue is that Hinata would be a better powerhouse type character than this Naruto can be, like I have said in my previous review. Well regardless the story is great, I'm sad that this chapter has yet to get any reviews so I decided be the first one.
Ryuujin96 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Great chapter, and I really really loved that you kept Izumi alive despite the fact I was only just introduced to her character. Mainly because after everything the Uchiha and Itachi suffered personally they deserve a bit of light. I'm also very happy that the entire Uchiha clan was not killed off, it nice to see something different. The story as a whole is great and excellently written, though I'm sad that with the this concept you missed out on an opportunity to have Naruto be the Jinchuriki of another tailed beast, while I know it would have been far fetch I think it would have been possible.
Because with Naruto as of right now the best he can attain would be become the second coming of the Yellow Flash. A thing that I hope does not happen, but I realize I have no say in the matter. Also when I ask about Naruto ability it was not out of a fear that he would be weaker that Hinata, I don't really care if he is weaker than her. What I was interested in is to see if he would have a more refined skill oriented fighting style of speed and precision. Seeing as it would make more sense for Hinata to fit tank /powerhouse role. Anyways great chapter again.
thor94 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
a question:
will naruto obtain a amazing super powerful bloodline and abilities to balance the loss of kyuubi or he will be like his canon but without kyuubi? (a talentless weak idiot shinobi)?
Pay Attention chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Doesn't Minato use shadow clones to complete the paper work?
MYK-ON chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
umm wait wouldn't be the graduate 13 and that hinata would be in the cannon naruto left the village and came back 16 years old.
MYK-ON chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Love it will there be another time skip
Ayrmed chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Very good story, well thought out
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Oh no, what's Itachi going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Dang, evil cliffhanger is really freaking EVIL!

Keep up the good work!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Nice to see an update. And a good one at that. Cant wait to see more.
FlameDragon14 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
It says that Minato was 10 when he graduated and was placed under Jiraiya. That would mean that Jiraiya was only 20 when he became a sensei. Not sure if that helps. Personally I think that Kushina was somewhere between 25-30 years old when she had Naruto.