Reviews for How Things Change
Pay Attention chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Doesn't Minato use shadow clones to complete the paper work?
MYK-ON chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
umm wait wouldn't be the graduate 13 and that hinata would be in the cannon naruto left the village and came back 16 years old.
MYK-ON chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
Love it will there be another time skip
Ayrmed chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Very good story, well thought out
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Oh no, what's Itachi going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Dang, evil cliffhanger is really freaking EVIL!

Keep up the good work!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Nice to see an update. And a good one at that. Cant wait to see more.
FlameDragon14 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
It says that Minato was 10 when he graduated and was placed under Jiraiya. That would mean that Jiraiya was only 20 when he became a sensei. Not sure if that helps. Personally I think that Kushina was somewhere between 25-30 years old when she had Naruto.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
hope to read more soon
Avid Reader chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
So most of my previous questions have already been answered in these chapters. I thank you for that. I just want to mention that I really love this slow building plot you have here.

So many readers probably would love to see some immediate progress with the interpersonal relationships she makes with her fellow rookies. And they most likely want it soon...like now, but I like the gradual pace of development here. It builds the anticipation for things to come, such as with that second kekkei genkai.

An elemental bloodline limit is incredibly rare as I'm sure you already know. Usually ninja have one dominant chakra affinity and a second (even possibly more) minor one that is much weaker. Hence, why you see shinobi like Sasuke wielding fire jutsu then lightning jutsu so adeptly. Although mastering the others are much more difficult than the main affinity.

But I'm curious what her's could be since there are but so many it could be. From your author's note at the end of this chapter, I can only guess between the advanced nature affinities of the anime fillers. So that could be either crystal, dark, steel, or swift because most of the others are mentioned both in the anime and manga making them canon. Then again there are just so many combinations it might not be any of those. I think I'll be at this for a good long while...

As always excellent job!
Avid Reader chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I've read the first five chapters of your story twice now (so this is my 3rd read thru) and have been pleasantly surprised by the changes you've done with them. Like the story of Hinata's parents, the character profiles, and her treatment within the orphanage.

I was impressed with the details you added when explaining why the caretaker and her attacker did what they did. It gave me a better understanding of them even though I would never agree with or condone that sort of thing being done to anyone let alone a child. The depth you go into (such as with character thoughts and interactions) for the story makes it easy to follow along and understand.

But I have some questions. Mostly, they're about her appearance.

I know you mentioned in the prologue that her Byakugan was sealed but does that mean her natural eye color still shows or do her eyes look totally different? Because even with it sealed away her eyes are still really unique so people would be able to tell if she's a Hyuuga or not (unless it could be explained away as a result of blindness) especially because she isn't blind.

Also, does she have whisker marks on her cheeks like Naruto had in canon? Is that another factor that makes it easy to identify her as the host? Or because it isn't a secret everyone just knows, birthmarks or not? Which brings me to my last two questions.

Will you invoke the same law that was used in canon by the Third Hokage? And if so, how will impact her interactions with the rookies?

Anyway, I'm sure whatever you decide to do it will be great! I like the direction you seem to be taking this fic and it's much more unique this way. I'm certainly enjoying how you bring out this plot's potential with each chapter. I'll keep reading...on to the next (and newest...to me at least) installment! Keep up the excellent work!
Culebra del Sol chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I am loving the detail and new plot lines you're making in this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Please update soon, I really want more...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Awesome please update soon !