Reviews for Complex Conjugates
TheFong chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was such a cute story! :D
Shades of amber chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Amazing. I love this :)
pmebr0best chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is my first time to read a Dominique/Scorpius story, but I find it interesting and intriguing! A well-written story :)
offintomickky chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is one helluva sexy Scorpinique story. xD
iliads chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
omg hi i thought i reviewed this but clearly i didn't WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

anyway this is like ten shades of amazing, CAN I HAVE YOUR TALENT ON A PLATE, THANK YOU. Dom and Scor's relationship is amazing, and Dom's rivalry relationship with Rose is spot on. I love the chemistry between Dom and Scor, and the fact that they're a play on the Rose/Scor cliché, can I just. omg.

Everything about this is perfect, I swear. I could not have asked for a better Dom/Scor fic. Mad, you are wonderful and I love you okay thank you so much for this.

love you! xoxox
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Maddie, I absolutely loved this! This was amazing. I loved how it was the usual cliche Scorrose, but you changed it to have Dom instead. It was really good how their personalties contrasted, but then they got together in the end. :) You've made me consider DomScorpius, which is no mean feat, seeing as I'm a hardcore ScorRose shipper! What is it with you and making me like ships? Siriusly?

I love how Dom was almost in denial about how much she liked him, and was trying to avoid him as much as possible. I always feel sorry for Dom in most fanfics, people usually have her end up alone or be the slutty cousin, and I hate that. I just love that she's found happiness at last with Scorpius.

I absolutely LOVE Slytherin!Dom, I just love that characterisation of her. Thats what I love about Nextgen, you can characterise them any way you want to. Scorpius and Dom really fit together in this, both being quite strong characters, with all the Slytherin characteristics. You really showed the reader WHY they were in Slytherin, not just telling us that they were in Slytherin.

What more can I say apart from keep writing and if you stop i will hunt you down with a pitchfork and you will find you are dead :) So keep writing ;)
Impossible to reach chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thats was one of the best storys I ever read! Superamazing!I love it so much!
deletedoo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this is really well-written, and you deserve props for originality. dominique/scorpius is really growing on me. amazing job, keep it up!
Firemaker chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I liked it. I wish I had seen it sooner (it's hard to spot inbetween all the RWxSM fics & LLPxSM fics. I liked that we had a slytherin weasley, as that doesn't happen often enough.
lowi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Crazz, this was absolutely fantastic. Your language is simply amazing, so beautiful.

And your characters, wow. They were so deep, so wellwritten, I absolutely adored your Dom.

This story was amazing, Crazz, and I loved it!
Luc324 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
THANK YOU for cutting out the clichés. The seventy percent of fanfictions out there is all about Rose and Scorpious, all the kids are Gryffindor golden childs, yadda yadda yadda. And I have a soft spot for "black sheep" Dominique. I really like your writing style and I don't know how you managed to do it all in one shot, it seems very hard to me put everything taking the exact amount of space and focus on the charachters without sounding forced. So yeah, it's brilliant, so buy yourself some ice cream for me. I'll be checking your profile to see the rest of your stories.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OMG IT'S A DOMINIQUE/SCORPIUS WITH A ROSE/SCORPIUS CLICHE OMG THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER WHY DID YOU NOT MENTION THIS TO ME BEFORE?

Legit, though, how do you come up with your ideas? Because this is siriusly incredible (adkfgjfkddk it's been a while since I used "siriusly"... ) I adored Dominique totally defying expectations (including her /own/, haha) and becoming Head Girl instead of Rose, and then her relationship with Scorpius was so asdfghjkl; awesome with the love/hate and then the tolerance and then the liking and then JUST EVERYTHING I SWEAR.

Oh, and the end, how they ended up kissing? It was marvelous :D

Great job, and keep writing!
Reciprocal chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Not gonna lie...this is about ten different cliches

..all done without being cliche at all!

I have no idea how you pulled it off because when you look at individual parts, i.e. HeadBoy/Girl love/hate Lily/James relationship, and turned it on its head by making it about Dom and Scorpius. And the whole oh-now-we-are-trapped-together bit, but its a. in the FF which is so much cooler than a random "heads dorm" and b. nothing untoward actually happens there as much of the romance happens in class! Im sorry if this makes no sense, im tired and incoherent, but what im trying to get across is how wonderful this piece is! Its a wonderful example of how you can take a simple concept and give it new depths and a unique voice along with some truly beautiful writing! Its a testament to your writing really!Great work darling!