Reviews for Another Damn Day
I love Eevees chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Yellow has messy handwriting? I would think Sapphire would.
cutiecupcakes chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
wow... red is waaaaay worse than dia and I like the part when blue and platina said KYAA HE'S GOING TO BE NAKED!
Sol's Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Heheheh… so it was a trap the whole entire time! :)
rory.elkins chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i thought green woulda ended them all i woulda laughed plus i anted to see it
pfffft chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It's 1:24am now. I'm sitting here, in front of the computer typing this review and I have got to two things to say, four words for you. This. Story. Is. Hilarious. And you might need to work on your tenses! "

The plot! Those notes making Green do all those stuff! Those notes that controled his future~~ And because of them, he now is engaged to Blue! Oh Green, you poor thing! x'D;

And Red.. *facepalm* Stop being so oblivious! D:
Tenebras Lux chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hey PreciousAll

Just a reminder (I THINK I've told you this before, but it may be someone else), about tense. / He wake up from the bed and rubbed his eyes gently./ In this sentence, there are two verbs (wake, rubbed), and they're both of different tenses (the first one being present, the second one being past). I believe that you have mainly written the story in past tense, so 'wake' in the sentence should be replaced by its past tense form, 'woke' (yes, not waked like I was about to say, because it doesn't make sense).

Also, /Somehow, he felt relieve, he found himself in his own room/ I was just wondering, but this sentence should either read \\Somehow, he felt relieved; he found himself in his own room\\ or \\Somehow, he felt relief; he found himself in his own room\\.

I hope you don't find this offensive, but you are very inconsistent in your use of verbs. I strongly suggest that you carefully read over your work before you submit it, and that you look particularly at the verbs (not in speech), either making them all past tense, or present tense, but not both.

However, I really enjoyed the plot. I found it very intriguing and interesting. The details were good, and gave the story a sense of life. I particularly liked the beginning where Green was just staring at everything being confused and cautious (although I personally like to think that he was just afraid). The way you asked the rhetorical questions were great, connecting the reader to the situation.

Great! So keep on writing and improving! I hope that you can understand verbs and their tenses better, so you can make your stories better. Good luck on any future stories!

~ Breeze
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! I love the idea!

The surprise is cool and Green is funny XD

OMG I can't believe Platina thinks perversely hahahaha

Happy birthday, Green, enjoy the rest of your age beside Blue hehehe

Silver, don't worry, there's PreciousAll you can have ;)

Red! Just realize or... *ready to punch*

Anyway, great story, keep up the good work~