Reviews for Desperate Measures
Profilore chapter 22 . 1/21
Ohhhh! That's the best "sherlock with narcotics" story I ever read! He is very human here, but not snivelling. Very in character. I loved it!
Oh dear. This is looking bad. But things get worse before they get better, huh?
TheGyrhan chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
*Blinks* Oh my God. In the biology department we have a skeleton that they call 'Vincent'.. And it doesn't have a skull. O.O
Ekhomegan chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
I read this chapter on the 21st of October O.O
Lotariel chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
very good story ! An amazing plot by the way, I was totally impress by your writing ! Very good job my dear !
Inane chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Sometimes I imagine John and Sherlock as a type of superhero, only their motto is something like, "We'll B&E to get the enemy!"

Sorry, sleepy punchy.
Annabel chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
I thought this fic is amazing. It's rare to find one that has a well thought out plot and is also well written. I also liked your portrayal of Sherlock's character and the reasoning behind his drug use.
The only thing that left me puzzled was the epilogue. If I understood correctly, the epilogue Vincent isn't the drug dealing Vincent (who is already dead by then and probably the one responsible for Sherlock's scar), but why doesn't Sherlock clearly remember that skull Vincent used to be drug dealing Vincent?
Annabel chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
I thought this fic was amazing. It's rare to find one that actually has a well thought out plot and is also well written. I also liked your insight into Sherlock's character and the reasoning behind his drug use.
The only thing that puzzled me was the epilogue. If I understood correctly, the Vincent from the epilogue isn't drug dealer Vincent -who is probably the one responsible for Sherlock's scar. But how come Sherlock doesn't clearly remember that scull
ResidentBunburyist chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
You have a great grasp of both John and Sherlock's characters, and write them very well. Their interactions are just the perfect mix of funny, exasperating, and kind of adorable. Your case is interesting enough that I'm actually thoroughly caught up in it. And your writing style flows very smoothly. Overall, I'm really enjoying this piece! I thought I would just take a break in the middle of reading to say that. :)
doggonit chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Just came across this story today and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Very well written, and a good - and very creepy - mystery.
Mohawkchere chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
I just found your work, and I want you to know I've enjoyed every story. You have a good knack of characterization and description to capture and hold attention, and a good sense of pacing and tension.

As a writer myself, I know how much of a risk it is to put your work out there for the world to see, and I think you for your courage and talent. I appreciate it greatly. :)
Ocaso chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
I loved it. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
erunyauve chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
What a good read! I've been looking for a nice, long case-story for ages. Thanks so much for writing this.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
Very well done. Enjoyed the read immensely. Thanks for sharing.
Puggle chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
That is a really stunning piece of writting. Beautifully done. Thank you so much for sharing.