Reviews for War at Home
horsegirlfangirl chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh man I was bawling towards the end, I love the character interaction between them all so much! Thank you so much for writing this!
aniseed flower chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
I didnt cry.. But i got teary. Good lord! Whyd you do that! You shouldnt listen to kusajishifukutaicho ever ever again. Shes obviously lucifer in disguise. Lol. I was getting all excited thinking someone put alex in my own backyard! But noooo. Hes dead in the mountain. Sheesh. Heart annihilator! Look! Its flapping around on the ground like a dying fish! Gah. Thank you though for writing and sharing it with us. Im ignoring the third part.. Lol. Denial. You sweet escape.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Sooooo Sad!
But really good!
Way too sad!
yournever2young2die chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh god, that was heart wrenchingly beautiful. Keep on writing, you have a gift.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I totally expected that to end with Alex busting in like: surprise bitch, bet you'd thought you'd seen the last if me. But no. You just HAD to rUIN MY LIFE INSTEAD
Ren O'neil chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I needed tissues.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I admit I cried!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
sobbing...
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
OMIGOD I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I CRIED. The FEELS, THE FREAKING FEELS! That was the worst and best thing I have ever read. I read it, was like, oh...sad. And then listened to the song while reading it and was like HOLY CRAP SOBBING.
MaiaLynn chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Eye's prickling. *sniff*
Mokuren no Ken chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I may not have cried physically (because my tear ducts seemed to gone AWOL) but I most certainly was crying on the inside. I had practically braced myself for everything BUT Alex dying... God, it was beautiful... That...the doorman...and...Tom...and... Just...I loved it.
MasteroftheTides chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
The sobs were accompanied by sounds of a heart shattering.
whoknowsyourfuture chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Yeah... I cried. Dang, but this whole story was sad! Anywho, I love you and your sisters stories. Thanks for writing, whoknowsyourfuture