Reviews for Don't Let Me Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
good job!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Interesting scene to pick up. Every time I see that episode I wonder if it's just my own mind putting in something rational or if that actually happened. It's funny, seeing as Kouichi wasn't physically in the digital world, but I suppose he expected that to happen so his mind reacted as if it had.

When I saw the title, I actually thought you were referring to the scene in Ice, Ice Baby where Junpei reached out to grab Kouichi and help him onto KaiserGreymon but the ground broke away beneath him before he could. But this had nothing to do with that. My bad. *laughs sheepishly*

And Kouji's overprotectiveness shines through again. And I love the fighting backdrop. It's that hovering moment of tension pushing along this dear little scene.

And a few different angles of Kouichi's personality too. Still carrying that guilt but at the same time showing his concern for others and his inner strength to try and fix the wrongs of his past (whether they're his fault or not) rather than just sitting down and crying about the impossibility of it all. One thing that can definitely be said about his personality. This fic actually reminds me of the china doll stereotype.

I noticed one thing though. You've used the japanese names for the humans, but you've used the english names for the Digimon. If you're going to use the english version in its entirety (as I noticed you also used the dialogue from that episode), I feel you should have used the english names for the humans as well. Just a small nitpick; I notice a lot of authors do that, whether on purpose or by accident. But I guess I just expect them to be either one or the other as opposed to a mix.

Sorry for that long review. That's also the reason I didn't review yesterday. Needed the time to think a little.
ggirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great story!

And oh my god, crusademon's a GUY? My uni mind is blown!
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That is a nice story.

You have focused on a very interesting scene.

Poor Kouichi,he really needs a hug much earlier. I kept thinking while watching the series that he might tell his secret to Kouji(aka the spirit thing) and get a nice, warm hug to take all those burdens from his shoulders.

Ooh, Kouji would kill them if they didn't help him. Haha. I had a moment of imagining an over-protective Kouji over there. That was cute ."
Evide chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
wow, really good job!

I feel like this is finally a really well-written characterization of Kouichi. He isn't a powerless child, and yet he has all this shit happen to him and he still somehow toughs it out.

I noticed this scene as well, where Junpei is holding up Kouichi. :3 great job at expanding it!