Reviews for Unforgivable Sirius
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 6/16
Can't say I'm sorry to see all this happening to Umbridge. Too bad they didn't bring in Rolanda, I'm sure she could have thought of something wicked with a broom.

Gosh, it's nice of Albus to worry about his lost boys now {sarcasm}. Of course, setting Tom's wardrobe on fire was just good clean fun, right? And he's totally forgetting how he added to Snape's abuse by letting the Marauders run wild and covering up a werewolf attack. But it's ok for him to help Harry out now, since the boy is a Gryffindor, after all. At the end of book 5, it's pretty clear that Albus *did* know what was going on (probably fit into his plan to 'rescue' Harry from the Dursleys). He'd better just step back and let Severus run the show and not to pretend to care about anything but his Greater Good. He's not very convincing caring about people, and his trying to do so now to Snape is kind of a day late and a dollar short. In his ruminations, he's totally forgotten what he did himself to Tom and Severus, no surprise, and till he does, he'll just look hypocritical pretending to worry about Snape (you can see that Snape doesn't pay any attention to it, because he knows it's meaningless except for making sure Harry is all right).

I like how Ron is maturing, though.
Danny for Jesus chapter 17 . 6/7
I want Jane Umbridge to be mercilessly punished for hurting all those innocent Students with a blood Quill
Danny for Jesus chapter 4 . 6/7
I want Severus to adopt Harry
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 3/18
In chapter 6, you said you fied the timeline, but it's still really bad! In chapter 5, At one point, you had them eating breakfast, then Harry went to fly for an HOUR, and then Snape called him in because it was dark and you had him going to bed. What in the world is that? That's about 16 hours of the day passed off as 1. Please fix it!
AroVolturi chapter 27 . 2/22
This is amazing 3
daisy.tya chapter 16 . 2/11
-_- Sirius is really sick he nead a psychiatrist or a mind healer Azkaban and to be lock in Grimaud ad gone in madness and more days passe more he go like is cousin Bellatrix he go insane :(
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 27 . 1/31
Please please please update. Love this story
Danny for Jesus chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I want Severus to hurt the Dursleys good for abusing Harry and I want Severus to adopt Harry
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Great chapter lol and poor harry is sick
Blake2020 chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Wow this chapter almost made me cry very good indeed
Blake2020 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Wow emotion chapter here
Blake2020 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Wow great chapter and his godfather worse then i thought?
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Oh no what a miss harry got himself into and emotion too?
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
OH no harry shouldnt do that it bad more this Sirius is very bad lol
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Sweet chapter harry need all the love he can get from snape and i think snape be a great dad to him to?