Reviews for Unforgivable Sirius
DarknessToMySoul17 chapter 17 . 10/25
Hello! Really good so far! Please update soon
Professor Potterhead chapter 14 . 10/8
I love love LOVE this story! I was going to wait to get caught up before I reviewed but that last chapter was too perfect!
rmiser1994 chapter 29 . 7/25
fantastic fic! cried in a fair few chapters ~ laughed in others ~ Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to read more! .
Noxy the Proxy chapter 29 . 6/1
Hmmm, I wonder what happens next.
moonlitreader chapter 29 . 5/21
I love this
TheReapersDaughter chapter 29 . 5/15
I love this story
I completely understand about not feeling a story. I am wondering though how Voldemort dies/if in this story you have horcrucx' or not (& if you do if Haary is one). I am wondering mainly if Sirius ever comes back, and if Snape manages to adopt Harry (I hope he does but I don't want to assume...) also where is Hermione in all this. She doesn't seem to be around at all...and I guess I'm wondering what her reaction will be to everything (I've seen other stories where Snape adopts Harry where she's supportive and others where she starts off being not so supportive out of misplaced concern...and makes problems for them.) I guess those are the main things I'm wondering about. Truthfully if all you can manage is an outline for the rest that would be alright with me (I mean at least it's not just leaving us readers hanging with questions).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 4/19
Chantilly's Mom chapter 29 . 4/17
It's a good story, a little rough around the edges but truly one of the best Sirius/Harry stories I've read ( and I've made a career out of reading!) I do hope you let it simmer for a while as there are so many possibilities for continuing it...Sirius in America coming to terms living there...Harry and Dudley and all the mischief they could get into...Sirius and Severus coming to terms with each other...and of course the trite Harry/ Voldesnorts confrontation. Thanks for sharing.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 29 . 4/13
Really enjoyed what you've shared of this story so far. I look forward to seeing how it develops!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 4/13
While Ron Is COMPLETELY OOC, I Really Love It. Normally I Don't Like It When Ron Acts All Insightful &, Well, Understanding To Any Degree About Things That Aren't Quidditch, But This Just Seems To Click. Really Well Done! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 4/13
Oh No, Don't Go To Honeydukes! Snape JUST SAID Not To Go Anywhere! Ugh, Teenagers. ;P
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/13
Well Shit, That Totally Sucks! Poor Harry.

Okay, I'm Not Saying What Sirius Did Was Okay, By Any Means, Or Not As Bad As It Seems, But Is It Really His Fault? I Mean, I Can't Help But Wonder If He's Had Any Mind Healing Since He's Been Out Of Azkaban? Is He Even Thinking The Same As He Was Before? Not That That's Much Of An Increase In Cognition On His Part, But Still. He Could Be Literally Mental & No One's Checked Or Tried To Help Him.

Oh Man, I Can Only Imagine How Remus & Mrs. Weasley Are Going To React, Probably Loud & Violently Once It Really Sinks In.
mandancie chapter 29 . 4/12
Happy that you've updated this chapter. :D I do hope that you update soon, but I can patiently wait until you do. :D
Sorry for the late review. Loved the chapter.
lilyflower101 chapter 29 . 4/12
I hope Sirius gets asylum in the U.S.