Reviews for Unforgivable Sirius
dreamstar potter chapter 12 . 3/25
This story's tearing me inside out my god. The feels are flowing quite strongly thank you.
dreamstar potter chapter 11 . 3/25
Harry cries a lot. Like, a lot. Is he that broken? Wow- he's that broken, just smashed into the tiniest of pieces. This is the first time I read a fanfic in which Harry is so broken that he cries alot.

It hurts me to see how broken Harry is.

Great chapter btw.
dreamstar potter chapter 5 . 3/25
What're tryin to do? Kill meh? The feeeelllllssssss. The FEEELSS FEELS oMG.

The feels were never this strong Harry my baby.

Great story by the way.
DragonSiren7 chapter 26 . 3/18
...Damn cliffhanger... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?! Lol, sorry. Anyway, great story, and I can't wait for more!
Saramagician chapter 26 . 3/14
Oh! I hope something happen to Severus! Both because I like it when he is vulnerable and because I think Harry is taking Severus presence in his life as granted! I think he need a reminder! :P Update sooon, I want to see what happen next!
danna-chan chapter 26 . 3/1
Ahhh what a cliff hanger! Love the story keep-up the great work!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 26 . 2/26
Oh Harry... (that calling Dad was soooooooo cute!)
Hp princess no.1 chapter 26 . 2/24
Please update, there aren't many stories out there as amaysing and original as this, I I would really like to keep reading it!
AndromedaTheDeathEater chapter 26 . 2/23
Yay! You're gonna update again! I can't wait to read more!
Aroon chapter 26 . 2/19
What a horrible end of the chapter. Poor Harry. Hope you continue as soon as possible. ;-)
mandancie chapter 26 . 2/17
oh wow! this was really good! :) You so have to update this SOON! :) i really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
CarelesslyCam chapter 26 . 2/12
I am beginning to completely lose patience with Harry... while I don't quibble with his reactions as pertaining to an abused child, I can't help but feel that when you compare 4th year canon Harry with the current one, there is NO similarity at all... And considering that your story effectively starts from 5th year there are 2 things that are going through my mind - 1) There is NO way an abused Harry would have behaved like canon Harry or done even a fraction of the same things unless he had a split personality and hence, 2) Since you do not account for the first 4 years of school I approach this story with canon Harry in my head so I am not able to reconcile him at all with this pathetic, weepy, crazy Harry... And I end up feeling bad that I am unable to sympathize with an abused child!
Torry-Riddle chapter 5 . 2/12
I almost started crying in this chapter! Onto the next one! Please don't make me cry! *crosses fingers*
tribute324 chapter 26 . 2/12
This was amazing! This is still one of my favorite stories, and I am so glad you have started updating again. Please update soon! :)
Hope06 chapter 26 . 2/11
Oh Harry you in a dangerous situation for more than one reason Sirius still has a abuser sense of mind encouraging you to keep it a secret mad at you and blaming you for everything and now the end not good