Reviews for Unforgivable Sirius
a person 56 chapter 29 . 7/18
Damn and this is so good too ㅠ.ㅠ:'(
a person 56 chapter 12 . 7/16
Awwwww u have me in tears right now
. T_T ㅠ.ㅠ
selanalilansnape chapter 14 . 5/12
dear severus draconis potter
i am reading and loving your story. but i see that it is not complete. have you abandoned this story? then i am not reading it because i HATE reading unfinished stories and squirming to know the ending. so i beg you(literally!)to finish it. pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeee*puppy eyes*.
sincerely selena lilan snape
cmfisher chapter 29 . 2/26
This is a great story. I hope you continue it. You would be rich if you could find a way to make those blankets that Harry received for Christmas. Thank you
cmfisher chapter 15 . 2/25
Put the flamers on a hill of African Fire Ants and sprinkle them with honey. I have never understood why they read something that they don't like. I just go to another story. Silly people. Love this story.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 29 . 1/26
Luv it update sssssssssssssoon
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 1/6
Oh, dear. Sirius thinks he's fixed already, but it still blaming everyone but himself for what he did. And he still hates Snape, and would like do a lot to get rid of the Potions Master if only he could. He also blames Harry for telling on him.

Damn right, he's not safe. A good thing Remus is probably still around, or he'd probably forget that, too.

And now Harry is getting the feedback from Voldie having a hissy fit, really bad. He really should have called Ron, Snape was right about someone needing to be there.
shadow chapter 29 . 1/3
AMAZING!
harry4eve chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Harrys Cloak can't be summoned by magic
YourCupofCoffee chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
Please do not give up on this story! You have worked so hard on it, and it would be a shame to see it end hastily and seem unfinished. Take your time, and do it the way you want to; it's okay if you're not feeling it anymore, that happens to the best of us. Just do this fabulous story justice :)
(Maybe Sirius could recover, and try to get Harry back? Then he could witness how good Severus is for Harry, and rethink his hatred? Meh, just some ideas :P)
Blake2020 chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
epic
Blake2020 chapter 20 . 11/19/2016
Excited chapter love the harry and severus bonding too
Blake2020 chapter 19 . 11/19/2016