Reviews for MW3: Storm on the Asian Front
Grey Wolf4 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
This was a great crossover so far I've covered everything in my prior reviews this was all a great crossover and you did well in everything so I'll wrap up with this quote from Confucius:

"The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved."
Grey Wolf4 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
This is getting even better in this action packed crossover of which so far you have brilliantly executed and you depicted the fight of the everyman as they call it quite well.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I agree with you most of the time anime/manga of this nature is about the everyman as it were.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This was great and has got me interested in looking for Red Prowling Devil.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
This was a great depiction of the human cost of war and its good that Ken pulled through and Miyuki realized her feelings for him.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Yet another chapter with well handled action how you portrayed the characters and how you had them work together was excellent

"Collective Defense protects the individual, Individual defense destroys the individual"

Kambei Shimada (Seven Samurai)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Now the characters of TTS Airbats are involved and I wondered which one either Haneda or Mitaka would end up with Isurugi so you chose Haneda.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
So now we see American Soldiers involved I read plenty on the US Military and special forces units including:

Green Berets

US Army Rangers

US Marine Force Recon

Navy SEALs
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This is a great scene with good action to it involving Natsumi and Miyuki.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
This was a good second chapter but you're using localizations of the English dub for the Japanese Rank system right?

The real Japanese Police Rank system is:

Assistant Inspector

Police Sargent

Senior Officer

Officer

Also you do know Japan's Police force is national for the protection of its officers right?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a good first chapter of a very interesting crossover and I'm familiar with You're Under Arrest and TTS Airbats but I know little of Call of Duty.
Firehound427 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awesome story! I love military action, like Call of Duty and used to like You're Under Arrest, so I'm keeping a trained eye on this one!
Ominae chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
Nice ending there, KYF...
Anime Borat chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
The end of a very good story to cheer me up. Here's a song that would an appropriate ending them to it: Can't Say Go to Yesterday" performed by the late Carla White. It's the ending theme of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. It's got the jazzy theme which invokes both nostalgia and hope for the future.
Ominae chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Shame that there wasn't any more fights in this chapter, but Makarov's death was good for the world...

Considering the stuff he did.