Reviews for Step 2
HNGERJKHGEJSKGHJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
HDGUHBDSJFGBSDJGBJSDBG I TOUCHED THE HAIR EFF YAH TAKE THAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. this never fails to make me feel better. *sniffle*
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
lol Totally awesome. I like the idea of something like this before he gets to Shiz. Julia is one lucky girl - this would have cheered me up no end.
itouchthehairlaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
hi. um. i love you carlie.
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'll cut it short *dies laughing* I think what makes this funnier is that now that I know this Julia! I love it to death! That so so so funny! I ship Juliyero... As well as Fiyauna! ;)

{All hail Queen Julia of the awesomeness}

Shauna
stay-scintillating chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I had the widest grin ever when I read the ending. And I loved the rest of it too. :) This made me want to feel Fiyero's hair. Like...really bad. Because I bet it's amazing.

Nice oneshot! I hope Julia's happy. ;D
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I liked this. It was good. I wish I could touch Fiyero's hair too!

ComingAndGoingByBubble
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awwwwwww. Hey there Carlie! I've missed you!

Personally, I think this is adorable. I can't wait to see what Julia says. :D

Awesome job, Carlie!
kellyleddy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Another great fic, this fic was so funny.

Not normally a big fan of prequels but I love the fics that explain Fiyero's life in his previous schools before he came to Shiz.

Love the excuses for him being expelled and the comment about how he worked around not going to classes hungover.

I am so jealous of Julia she got to touch Fiyero's hair twice, and I haven't even touched it once. :(

Now hurry up and write One Night With The King - I want to read it :)
Julia-Caesar chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OMG CARLIE I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH UGHHHH CURSE YOU OCEANS AND OTHER STATES BETWEEN US I WANNA GIVE YOU A HUGE HUG OMG AND FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. THIS WILL NEVER NOT BE MY MOST FAVORITEST STORY TO EVER BE POSTED ON FF EVER OMG I LOVE YOU POEM TIME!:

ROSES ARE RED,

FIYERO IS HOT,

I TOUCHED HIS BROWN HAIR,

AND HEDDY DID NOT.

OMG BUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNN LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG AHKERGTMHEJRBGTEJSVREG