Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream
MyLove4Hetalia chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Are you serious! Th ending was like... so frustrating to let the story end there. But I still can't help but love the ending :)
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Bruh. That ending though. It literally had me speechless for a moment.
DanceandFanfiction chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
OMG! Good story please continue!
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my. The title probably should have given me a clue. He. Nice story by the way. Isn't Teito just adorable! And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Lalala chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I almost banged my PC on the wall after I read the last sentence...
Really? Is Frau so hungry for Teito? It makes Frau so sad...
Anyways, nice story, looking 4ward 4 the next chap (please make it multi chap...*puppy eyes*)
yamiyuki chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
sucks for frau that it was a dream -.-
Kiseki no See Die a.k.a. KnSD chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Is this a multi-chap?

Btw i love this story i wish there's more..
ChaosMe3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OMG! WHY! WHY! WHY!. . . isn't there a continuation!?
Besides that: amazing writing here. Loved it all the way through. Not many go into such great detail.
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
:fans self: my is hot in here or is it just me?
YaoiFANATIC chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Another! Another! I looooooovvvveeeeeeddddddd it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Darn youuuuuu! Please write a sequel. But I always noticed that the coffin is always ignored in these stories... Why can't anyone write stories with the coffin in them? If you know of any, please tell me? Of course it's probably my own fetish, but who the heck cares? Love this story, thanks!
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
youre soo crueellllll. QQ
takoyuuri chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Author-san, I absolutely loved your story! Thank you so much for sharing! Pity it was a dream, but I liked the twist at the end
a chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
pffffffffttttttt xD i died laughing. the ending threw me off so much that i had a little anime character inside my head fall over. I liked this story :3 great job.
Azshalade chapter 1 . 8/11/2012