Reviews for Shifting Directions
MysonSeth chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
One of my favorite stories!
tess chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
such a lovely story i really touched my heart
dhh chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
AHAHAHA! Anyone is better then that whore emily!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
NOOOOOO! NOT SAM! y couldn't have been someone else!? Y!?
Randomstories14 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Great ending to a great story. It was really good and well written!
lavinus chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
One of the best fics I've read. The best I read since a really long time ago, I even liked your version more than SM's and not because of Jacob ending with Sam, but because of your writhing style.

If I were you and had this amazing talent writing I'd write my own original novel, the editors and publishers would fight for it!

Now I'm going to read you other fics, which I'm positive we'll be a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Abby915 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
I loved this story ! (Like all your other Twilight's Slash ) ! I really like the way you write and the story you imagine ! Thanks for sharing :)
lellabeth chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
Aww! That was perfect. Everyone got their happy ending, but Sam and Jake deserved theirs the most. It seems as if they'd been through so much to get where they are now, Sam especially. All the unrequited love and the heartache, and then the awful accident.. I'm so pleased he got there in the end. Really like this whole story, it was well-written and well paced. Great job.
lellabeth chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
He finally got the truck he wanted, then! I also never thought I'd be so happy about a fic character getting an erection - LOL. Seems like everything is settling into place for the two of them.
lellabeth chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
I thought phasing might help him feel again! Thank goodness. It would have been devastating for him to have to step down as Alpha. I wonder why Carlisle didn't know it was possible. Very sweet end to the chapter.
lellabeth chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
Oh, poor poor Sam. I'm happy Jacob loves him so much, but so sad that it had to happen this way. I wonder what this means for him as a wolf though.
lellabeth chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
No, no no! I do not like this! So glad I didn't read it as a WIP as I'd be tearing my hair out somewhere around now. I was just going to say how nice it was to see the two of them being so happy together :(
lellabeth chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Paul imprinted on Leah?! Hahah! I was not expecting that. I'm glad she found some happiness though, no matter how much of a bitch she was. It was only fair after how hurt she was by Sam.
lellabeth chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
Pahah, poor Sam in that shop! I can't imagine him blushing, it's a funny image. I'm so glad that Sam's mum is understanding and supportive of their relationship.
lellabeth chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Perfect. Not too explicit nor too coy. Great scene, and I'm happy they both love each other now.