Reviews for Shifting Directions
LightxioBae chapter 29 . 9/6
It's good. It's really good. You writing styles are amazing. And the story is just so incredible I couldn't stop reading it until the last. I liked the slow-build as the story goes on. It's so perfect and beautiful. Thank you.
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 29 . 5/3
This is such a great story thank you for writing it! Also i hope youre doing well as an author i wanna try reading ur books i hope i can find them some day!
PaleAngel90 chapter 29 . 4/22
Not bad at all, liked the story quite a lot. :)
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
Fantastic job!
FrozenRosePetal chapter 29 . 7/13/2015
This has always been one of my favorite stories here so I finally wanted to come back and remember it and add it to my memories. Thank you for taking the time to write it
MysonSeth chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
One of my favorite stories!
tess chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
such a lovely story i really touched my heart
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
NOOOOOO! NOT SAM! y couldn't have been someone else!? Y!?
Randomstories14 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Great ending to a great story. It was really good and well written!
lavinus chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
One of the best fics I've read. The best I read since a really long time ago, I even liked your version more than SM's and not because of Jacob ending with Sam, but because of your writhing style.

If I were you and had this amazing talent writing I'd write my own original novel, the editors and publishers would fight for it!

Now I'm going to read you other fics, which I'm positive we'll be a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Abby915 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
I loved this story ! (Like all your other Twilight's Slash ) ! I really like the way you write and the story you imagine ! Thanks for sharing :)
lellabeth chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
Aww! That was perfect. Everyone got their happy ending, but Sam and Jake deserved theirs the most. It seems as if they'd been through so much to get where they are now, Sam especially. All the unrequited love and the heartache, and then the awful accident.. I'm so pleased he got there in the end. Really like this whole story, it was well-written and well paced. Great job.
lellabeth chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
He finally got the truck he wanted, then! I also never thought I'd be so happy about a fic character getting an erection - LOL. Seems like everything is settling into place for the two of them.
lellabeth chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
I thought phasing might help him feel again! Thank goodness. It would have been devastating for him to have to step down as Alpha. I wonder why Carlisle didn't know it was possible. Very sweet end to the chapter.
lellabeth chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
Oh, poor poor Sam. I'm happy Jacob loves him so much, but so sad that it had to happen this way. I wonder what this means for him as a wolf though.