Reviews for Harry Potter and the Polka Dot Plague
royalbuff chapter 10 . 1/21
Laughing hysterically. Very good! Definitely one to re-read. Thanks!
Blithesome chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Such a funny little story! It flowed very well, and the ending was very amusing. Well written. It was funny how Harry (yet again) caused trouble to Snape and Voldemort by simply existing.
Hobo chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Rereading again after all these years. Still as funny and epic as always. An amazing story, well thought out and well written. I hope you have continued writing. :)
rbourasa draco malfoy fan chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
what is dumbeldore doing with a rainbow-colored crystal in his pocket?
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Brilliant story! :)
owlinacloak chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Loved it !
Janissa11 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Delightful! "The Boy Who Didn't Live Long Enough" made me cackle out loud. Loved it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
That hack couldn't brew a decent cup of tea.

Interesting.

"The older you are, the worse it is," she'd said. Snape was more than twice Harry's age - just how serious was this for him? Did people actually die from the Skittles? Madam Pomfrey would know, but Harry could hardly ask her with Snape right there to hear. Maybe he could get a note to Hermione…

I didn't know!

Harry is too used to handling any illnesses by himself, without ever visiting a hospital, to voluntarily go to the Infirmary.

Cedric, too, had died from standing next to Harry at the wrong time. Harry couldn't have predicted it any more than he could've predicted getting the Skittles, but that didn't make Cedric less dead, did it?

Harry almost burst out laughing when Snape growled, "Stop crowding me, dammit!" and began pushing them away.

I think you're horrible, but I don't. want. you. dead.

Skittles must cause insanity in the later stages, Snape realized. That was the only possible explanation for Potter's sudden desire to converse with him. Since it seemed to be a harmless, non-violent sort of lunacy, he resolved to ignore it.

I guard the boy's life, and he looks at me as if I'm something he scraped from the bottom of a cauldron. I wear a pair of socks, and he decides I'm "decent." Gryffindors.

I have prepared a Portkey

Dumbledore's Portkey fails because of Skittles?

He had to put as much distance as possible between himself and Snape before Voldemort decided to kill the spare. Harry turned and ran, ignoring Snape's angry shouts behind him.

Darn! What is Lucius playing at? He couldn't expect that Harry and Severus go by the same Portkey, or could he?

Voldemort will get Skittles! He is also a half-blood, and I doubt he kept up-to-date with vaccines.

And I don't suppose that it ever occurred to you to think, in the middle of all that displaced nobility, that I was holding the Portkey that would've instantly taken us both to safety if you'd just stayed around long enough to use it?

The same with Tri-Wizard Cup. If Harry really analysed Cedric's situation, he would have understood, that if they in graveyard grasped the Cup again, they would be whisked back, without any injuries. With this conclusion in mind, it wouldn't be difficult to recall Dumbledore's words that portkey is two-way, reusable.

whining and running away

Harry doesn't whine and run away from Voldemort; he just wants to make sure that Harry is so far away from others that when Voldemort attacks him, nobody else will be hit in the crossfire.

Brilliant! Voldemort cannot go to St. Mungo's, Severus is his only Potions Master, so even if he gets the cure, its quality will be questionable. Though he might make Lucius to obtain some cure, it will only strengthen suspicions about purity of his blood: a pureblood cannot not have the vaccine at very early age. And if Severus almost died at Hogwarts, despite Muggle medicine and gem-polish, then Voldemort is much more likely to die, because he wouldn't research the first, and might not know about the second (Hermione is an excellent researcher). Does it count as fulfilling the prophecy? So that Harry wouldn't have to fight anymore?

Good luck to Harry and Severus! Millicent and Albus, too.
bookworm19065 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Nice story!
IJustWannaBeMe.DontJudge chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
DIE YOU UGLY RETARDED BITCH! DIE. YR STORY STINKS CUNT.
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Absolutely brilliant story, especially how Severus was able to save young Harry, during the chase from Death Eaters. But best of all was when Lucius and Co., brought Harry to Voldemort after he was summoned...especially Voldemort reaction to the fact that Harry had skittles, haha!

I wonder if Wormtail ever managed to brew the cure correctly to cure Voldemort of the skittles? If so, just what revenge would he take against Lucius, as it was him that resulted in him becoming infected with skittles in the first place? How will Harry try to make amends? How will the students of Slytherin house react when Severus returns to them...and how will Draco react?
history chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
The end is so funny!
katesari chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Lovely! Voldemort with polka dots, LOL! bye
Jane chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
*laughs* what a cute and lovely story- I truly enjoyed this.
Nanuk chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Hehehehe, ohh, what a fantastic story. You managed to let us see right into the heads of Harry and Snape without one of them ever sounding or appearing off-character. Well done!