Reviews for The Garter
Dear ,

Holy.
Fucking.
Crap.

I can't believe it's over. I know it's technically been completed for years, but I've just recently read it, and I'm in love with it. I'm so sad I read this whole thing in a day. I don't even know what to say. This is too good. I just followed you on Tumblr. I hope to see more amazing writing, if you're still writing. I haven't checked. Thank you for writing this, It was so good. You definitely have some talent, and you should go into writing novels or short stories, etc. Cheers! :)

Sincerely,
-John Doe
CrazyGamerJacksStorys chapter 51 . 3/15
over the course of 24 hours I have read these two stories. And my god you are one of the best writers I have seen around for a long time. It takes a special kind of story to change my entire opinion on a ship between characters, before reading these stories I thoight that, at most, Chell and GLaDOS would be friends who poke A LOT of fun at each other. With a lot of insults. But your writing... I am a huge ChellDOS fan after just these two stories and my god you make me want to read more about this beautiful coupling. You also entirely changed my views on the cornfield so another bravo to you. I always thought it was either something to do with Chells death after the elevator sent her to the turrets of the only place of beauty in a post apocalyptic world... I am just... awed at how much my view of Portal has altered by your hands and I thank you for it. Ok I feel I went off on a tangeant but eh, awesome story and I loved the ending, though my god do I want to see more!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2016
And so Keegan once again shows how much of an evil bigoted bitch she is. I wonder what she would say to the Black people when they were still saw as less than people? Or people of different religions? Or even sexualities? All have been seen as less than human and as such targets for those who want to treat others like shit and feel good about themselves when doing so.

If this was the 1900s and Glados was instead a Black person I could see her doing just the same. Espcially as it seems like the only reason she tracked down Glados was to treat her like shit. She didn't have anything she wanted for her or there other than to hurt her and be an evil cunt while acting like she's better than her because of the colour of her skin/ the nosy she was born with. Fucking bigoted bitch. Lucky as fuck Glados chose to go back with her for whatever reason. She sure as hell for all she claims to care about Chell knows absolutely puss all about her and treats her like a child to control and set up in a doll house. Fucking pathetic and disgusting.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
The world is so much better without uppity bitches like this one. Ones so obsessed with their own morals and beliefs that they do everything they can to force everyone around the hem to act like they want them to and do as they think everything should be. They're the reason things like Gay Rights are so far behind in so many places. Utterly disgusting. Why don't you all just fuck off and kill yourselves if you really can't stop interfering and thawing yourself into others lives when they dint want you there and you have no place there? They're not hurting you. And most of the time all they ever do is make things so much worse for other people. Fuck them all. Disgusting bitch.
GooBall chapter 51 . 2/25/2016
Hmm.
Apparently I am dead, so no review for you?

Just kidding, I won't deprive you of your Review Euphoria Center needs. ;)

Honestly when I was looking for portal fanfics I didnt expect to read one that had a sequel. XD(esp one that was so big...)

Plus now I know for a fact, if I want a good Portal fanfic, I need to ask a female :D

Sincerely,

-GooBall
Asantai chapter 51 . 2/1/2016
OH MY GOOOD! The reason I haven't reviewed
earlier is simply the fact that I was too busy hitting the GODDAMNNEXTBUTTON! Thankyouthankyouthankyouyouarethebestauthoreverandyoushouldhaveamedaaaaall! X3
Sharkamire chapter 34 . 1/27/2016
this made me replay portal 2 for the 4th time
tyty
FireInLife chapter 51 . 12/30/2015
A nice, fluffy ending to a semi-guilty-pleasure fanfic. Everything resolved, happiness abound, and reading the ending with the turret opera playing makes for an nice experience.

Aside from a few scenes and the sometimes forced drama, it was an overall enjoyable story (as was the prequel). Kudos to you!
FireInLife chapter 45 . 12/30/2015
Ugh, dating is one thing, but hetero sex is so not what I wanted to see :(
Random Useless Info chapter 51 . 10/16/2015
O-okay... I gotta say... that... was fucking amazing... I've literally spent the past two days reading the entirety of 'Strange Bedfellows' and 'The Garter' here in full, and holy hell... No joke, this has got to be one of the most well-written and detailed stories I've ever read... The way you portray GLaDOS...
Holy hell I could swear that this was written by the story writers from Valve themselves... And really, I never would have thought that a story about a woman and a former secretary-turned-nearly-omnipotent-supercomputer-AI-in-an-android-body in a romantic (or as romantic as a pair like that could get) would be at all intriguing or, ehehe, dare I say, erotic... But it was both either way and I couldn't have written it better even if I was able to... Overall, just flat-out AMAZING story... Sad to see it end, really ehehe... Even though by now it has been over 3 years, nearly 4...
haniel0000 chapter 51 . 8/15/2015
Hhhmmmm...hmmmmmmmm...HHHHMMMM... Okay finished reading, now let me tell ya, ya should walk right up to valve and make then publish a book for you, I don't care how, this is awesome, never seen a fic quite like this one and I've been in this site for a few years now... Also, I would like to inform you that altough the Fatima joke was really good, that is an actual name, you should probably know that unless you're a lunatic like the rest of us, but I thought I should've inform you of that anyway.
Angry Madmoth chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Keegan's laying down the truth. Brutal-like, too.

I like it.
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 45 . 11/17/2014
Yeah, that was outrageously stupid. No wonder there are only a couple chapters left.
fbfbg chapter 51 . 11/12/2014
That was a painful read
mormel chapter 51 . 9/22/2014
My goodness, I really don't know what to say, but I figure leaving without saying something would be rude after all the effort you put into writing.

I read Strange Bedfellows and The Garter in a couple of sittings, and there is too much going on in my mind to let everything out in a coherent manner, really. But I'll just say that they both were brilliantly written (you really have a knack for coming up with the most hilarious expressions, unexpected comical instances and disturbing cliffhangers), the characters (especially GLaDOS) were portrayed wonderfully and a few wtf-esque chapters in the middle of The Garter aside they were extremely enjoyable to read. Not to mention that the part where Chell fondles GLaDOS' insides (other than the test reward centre, that is) for the first time quite disturbingly induced a major "hot DAMN" reaction in me, being perhaps the best smut-scene I've ever read. If it can be called that, given the context.

So, huge thanks for writing this and all the best for you, whatever it is you're doing nowadays! :)