Reviews for Secret Sympathies
Personal Wonderland chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Loved all of these!
Personal Wonderland chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I don't think I could have laughed harder!
Ash chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I swear I was asdfghjkl and smiling the whole time I read this!
CutieSOS chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
this was so good
Mistress of Solitude chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This is Awesome!
And so needs a sequel3
I really loved reading this ]
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I dearly love Kaldur's mom in this. She's so sweet~

Great fic, my friend. I was laughing through practically the whole thing XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
That last part was funny! "'Only a fool could miss it.'" Mothers are so perceptive.
Planet Mads chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I think that the scene with Aquaman was my favorite. Though I did like the morning scene in Mount Justice. Super cute! Can't wait to read more of your fics.
melkyre chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
i also enjoy this one. stop being so awesome. wait, on second thought, don't. although, it's 6am for me so maybe stop being quite so amazingly awesome it's cutting into my sleep.
Angel of Lavender chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
That was a lovely story! Funny in parts, sweet in others, and very well written all around. Highly, highly enjoyable :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
"For his part, Garth was trying his best not to look too shocked, but he was still staring over at the transporter like it was the one banging his best friend" Oh man, that, and this whole story, are utterly great!

And Roy leaving like that and flipping off Connor XD I bet I can guess what he interrupted!
flowergal74 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
nice story! I luv chappie 5. ARTEMIS/ZATANNA ALL THE WAY! is your story complete? or should i keep it on Alert?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
...so Garth, Tula, etc. are fools. ha, ha, ha. NOT. :C
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR NOW! ARTEMIS/ZATANNA ALL THE WAY! With this chapter you have won my heart. ;)
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Wonderful! It's so light-hearted, but also...ahh I don't kno. Great job

I'm excited for the next chapter ;)