Reviews for The Blood of Ivory
Nira Mouse chapter 44 . 6h
I just stayed up till 4am reading your entire story beginning to end. Not once did I put down my iPad. I was in awe at how completely and clearly you described the feelings and need a person has for self harm. You brought forth a lot of my old ghosts and reminded me of all the reasons I love the one who helped free me from them. Thank you.
Daisy Faustian P chapter 44 . 9/26
I don't know what to say... But i really love this story..
Actually this is the first time i read a story in english, coz thats not my language, im indonesian.. But, someone translet your story and i decide to read the original rather that wait next translet.. As i though its dificult but have different taste, its amazing...
And i afraid to write this review coz i'm not really good at write english and always make mistake, but i want make an apreciete for story as good as this..
Thank you for make such a good story :)
E.Knuxs chapter 44 . 8/12
Well... did she say yes?! LOL i'm just kidding :P (my attempt at humour after a heart wrenching story like this one)
This story was incredible; the vivid descriptions of the horrible events that both Hinata and Gaara went through were hard to read but truly made me feel the emotional pain that they would have felt.
It was very well written also.
Some of the scenes really hit home with the emotions they felt. The thoughts that you wrote for when they were going through depression were spot on and very realistic. The repetitive thoughts of hatred especially.
Great job and I am glad that I got to read such an emotionally invested story :D
Sabaku No Dili chapter 44 . 7/31
I read this story in Indonesian translation version for the first time, suddenly I fall in love with the story, because I can't wait for the next translation version, I read the original one to continue read the chapter, after read the chapter I can't stop for reading, I just want to say thanks for you to make this amazing story, I can feel the character feeling in detail, and make me more love to my favorite char Gaara.
Ade854 chapter 44 . 6/1
this FF is really awesome *o* ..
I really like it ...
Yvonne Park chapter 44 . 4/25
Great story! It was very well written, and I really enjoyed reading it. For some reason I really like the dark angsty stories, and yours was no exception. I loved Gaara and Hinata's relationship. They were super cute! Great job! :)

malea.anne chapter 44 . 4/23
so i have to admit that was a hard read for me. i had to skip through parts... i couldn't bring myself to read it. my heart just cried for hinata.

gaara was something special. he was my fav in whole entire fic.

i'm just glad they were able to move forward - both gaara and hinata.
Softie chapter 15 . 3/7
My heart is crying so bad for people who go through this...Oh God, please help them...I also feel a huge sense of regret, because I've spent so much time humouring my self and leading a good life, and waste time reading fanfiction, and other things, when life should be about helping others. I mean, how many people were crying for help while I laughed at something funny Naruto said? I feel so terrible. I should have at least prayed for all of them. I honestly hope you didn't go through this...I would seriously cry then.
Myreally chapter 44 . 1/18
First off, this was an amazing story. It was hard for me to read it initially because I tend to stick to happy-go-lucky-romance fanfics. I have never read anything like this, about a love so true,so power and so real like what Gaara and Hinata have. I feel so much more mature and I'm so glad I read this story. Your fan, Myreally.
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 44 . 12/29/2014 was was really amazed at how wonderfully written this was. I absolutely loved how Gaara and Hinata were finally able to heal from those awful experiences and finally move on to find their happily ever after.
You have done an amazing job at capturing the essence of things we never really tend to think of happening to ourselves or others around us. This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read.
Thank you so much for writing this I loved it!
owlhead29 chapter 44 . 12/4/2014
I read this entire story today [kind of, its not a new day until the sun comes up ;)] I have so many emotions right now. Just wow.
BrahmsIsWinGirl chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Oh. My. God. So many feels! I just want to hug poor Hinata and comfort her. This chapter made me cry.
BrahmsIsWinGirl chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I love Debussy! Thanks for the classical music reference, classical music lovers don't seem to be to common.
Caroline chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Well I'm sure you're not expecting so many reviews years later but I just wanted to say that the ending was so simple yet so touching to me and I hope you are doing well. :)
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Poor Hinata, feeling so down, but we all know Gaara is going to swoop in and make her feel all better right? Savior Gaara, though I think he needs some saving as well. I love these two together and did I mention I love this story? Anyway I like how Sakura is offering to go out with her, it seems like something she would do and poor Hinata, knowing she can't trust a man and is going to find out she was right.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »