Reviews for The Blood of Ivory
linda1997 chapter 3 . 6/11
I have never read a FanFiction like this. I am very intrigued. I can't wait to read more :D
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 5/13
Actually, I don't like the idea of bad Hizashi. But your style of writing is attractive.
Keinarra134 chapter 15 . 1/29
I really like your story Alia-san is truly amazing. But my english is very bad, so i try to translate this story little by little.
MlleShadow chapter 44 . 1/19
Great fic I enjoyed it! I've been up all night reading this haha!
MlleShadow chapter 39 . 1/19
Omg... Playing the record in front of the whole courtroom... So humiliating, is that even allowed? As if getting raped non stop wasn't enough, now she had to listen to it with 50 other people. Anyways, great chapter!
MlleShadow chapter 29 . 1/19
This fic really gets me hooked, but what I don't understand is how Gaara can let her go back to that house knowing perfectly how she's treated there! I feel so frustrated!
hearttornlover chapter 44 . 1/18
Again, you left me speechless. Amazingly written story, with excellent character development and plot. I was moved to tears more than once, and had to wait to post this review.

You did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work, with everything you decide to write.
Zeerah chapter 44 . 1/15
Oh Swiss Cheeses this was an amazing fic. The ending was so beautiful! I'm tearing up, I just can't deal right now. You have been blessed with the gift of writing glorious GaaHina fics, Strength was superb too. I really appreciated your final author's note, it really hit home. Gosh I don't know what to do with my self now that I binged this is like 12 hours. I've totally faved and followed you (that sounded creepier than intended lol). Ooh before I go one last compliment: Naruto's lewd limerick ultimate perfection.
Zeerah chapter 33 . 1/14
THIS. CHAPTER. GAVE. ME. CHILLS. The good kind? The bad kind? I don't even know but I can still feel them. Overall, this chapter was powerful. Oh Swiss Cheeses (my weird new catchphrase haha!) I can't get enough of this story! I'M GOING BACK IN!
Zeerah chapter 16 . 1/14
It's probably weird for you to still be receiving reviews for a story you finished writing over three years ago. Sorry to be such a bother but when I like a story I have to give props. I freaking love GaaHina pairings and this is by far the most dynamic and intriguing fanfic I have read so far. The character development is killer and your sense of voice is spot on. I know I said I'd wait until the end of the story to review but I just couldn't wait! I'm flying through this story it's just that good! Okay back to reading!
Zeerah chapter 1 . 1/14
Geez Louise this story is so intense already! But I'm determined to see it through. I'll check back in at the end!
anothersong chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
"I was a moment. And like all moments before me I would be lost to the trail of time..."
That was so beautiful. It made my heart sing.
P.S. Thank you! _
anothersong chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Well... I am usually among those bastards who read and favourite and follow and simply don't review :) But this story is so amazing that I feel just too bastardly to ignore the author's requests for reviewing. This is the chapter I'm currently on, and though rapes and abusing are in general not to my liking, this fic is simply brilliant. Its awesomeness and appeal are much stronger than my dislike for victimization psychology. It seems you have undertaken plenty of research to demonstrate such breathtaking inner depth of your characters - or maybe have had a real-life example. Or simply exceedingly rich imagination and understanding of people?.. Anyways, Gaara and Hinata (and others, too) are so believable that it is possible to practically step into the story, witness the relations as if being right there, in the middle of the plot, right next to the characters. I don't know about others, but personally I call this - talent. Maybe you've already considered working not only in the sphere of music, but in published literature, too? Because this story in particular is incredibly captivating. Thank you for sharing it!
DarkJewel55 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
'he was the male. by all rights, he should decide.' wtf!? i wanna kill her! female rights much! ugh! anyway other than that i really like this fic. i found it once a while ago and i didn't finish it. I've been looking for it ever since. so keep up the good work! XD
Nira Mouse chapter 44 . 10/8/2015
I just stayed up till 4am reading your entire story beginning to end. Not once did I put down my iPad. I was in awe at how completely and clearly you described the feelings and need a person has for self harm. You brought forth a lot of my old ghosts and reminded me of all the reasons I love the one who helped free me from them. Thank you.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »