Reviews for The Blood of Ivory
Ai Megurine chapter 44 . 5/8
OMG this is one of the most beautiful story I've ever read. It was just... Perfect. Hinata's feelings were perfectly described, her sensation of self-loath was extremely realist, and I was horrified when I understood that Akamu was going to rape her too. I felt like if I was the one being abused. Her situation was heartbreaking.
Gaara was also so perfectly written. Him trying to save Hinata while he was being abused too broke my heart and I wanted nothing more than kill Akumu and Itami (by the way, his real is Rasa ).
But seeing them together gave me hope and when they kissed for the first time I squealed in victory. Same thing when Akumu was arrested. I could do nothing but be sooooooo happy for Hinata. She was finally safe. Her relationship with Gaara was extremely realistic, and the others characters were great. Sakura's reaction when she saw her father at the trial, between anger and pain was very we'll written. When Hinata and Gaara made love, I was so happy for Hinata, because it meant it was finally over. She and Gaara still have issues with their past and it was perfectly normal and expected.
And when she stood up to Akumu... Oh my God what a moment. It took an enormous amount of courage but damn she did it ! I was so proud! When she stopped Gaara from killing himself was also an awesome moment. I was so relieved! His speech about self-arm was breathtaking and so very true.
Man, what a masterpiece ! You're an amazing writer, and this story is magnificent.
Mickeymice chapter 27 . 4/22
that limerick killed me
Angel Lawliet chapter 44 . 2/24
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for writing this. I hope I can write as good as you!
beththeboss chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
Girl. ..wtf u mad? He saved ur life!
linda1997 chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
I have never read a FanFiction like this. I am very intrigued. I can't wait to read more :D
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Actually, I don't like the idea of bad Hizashi. But your style of writing is attractive.
Keinarra134 chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
I really like your story Alia-san is truly amazing. But my english is very bad, so i try to translate this story little by little.
MlleShadow chapter 44 . 1/19/2016
Great fic I enjoyed it! I've been up all night reading this haha!
MlleShadow chapter 39 . 1/19/2016
Omg... Playing the record in front of the whole courtroom... So humiliating, is that even allowed? As if getting raped non stop wasn't enough, now she had to listen to it with 50 other people. Anyways, great chapter!
MlleShadow chapter 29 . 1/19/2016
This fic really gets me hooked, but what I don't understand is how Gaara can let her go back to that house knowing perfectly how she's treated there! I feel so frustrated!
hearttornlover chapter 44 . 1/18/2016
Again, you left me speechless. Amazingly written story, with excellent character development and plot. I was moved to tears more than once, and had to wait to post this review.

You did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work, with everything you decide to write.
Zeerah chapter 44 . 1/15/2016
Oh Swiss Cheeses this was an amazing fic. The ending was so beautiful! I'm tearing up, I just can't deal right now. You have been blessed with the gift of writing glorious GaaHina fics, Strength was superb too. I really appreciated your final author's note, it really hit home. Gosh I don't know what to do with my self now that I binged this is like 12 hours. I've totally faved and followed you (that sounded creepier than intended lol). Ooh before I go one last compliment: Naruto's lewd limerick ultimate perfection.
Zeerah chapter 33 . 1/14/2016
THIS. CHAPTER. GAVE. ME. CHILLS. The good kind? The bad kind? I don't even know but I can still feel them. Overall, this chapter was powerful. Oh Swiss Cheeses (my weird new catchphrase haha!) I can't get enough of this story! I'M GOING BACK IN!
Zeerah chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
It's probably weird for you to still be receiving reviews for a story you finished writing over three years ago. Sorry to be such a bother but when I like a story I have to give props. I freaking love GaaHina pairings and this is by far the most dynamic and intriguing fanfic I have read so far. The character development is killer and your sense of voice is spot on. I know I said I'd wait until the end of the story to review but I just couldn't wait! I'm flying through this story it's just that good! Okay back to reading!
Zeerah chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Geez Louise this story is so intense already! But I'm determined to see it through. I'll check back in at the end!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »