Reviews for The Blood of Ivory
Yvonne Park chapter 44 . 4/25
Great story! It was very well written, and I really enjoyed reading it. For some reason I really like the dark angsty stories, and yours was no exception. I loved Gaara and Hinata's relationship. They were super cute! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
malea.anne chapter 44 . 4/23
so i have to admit that was a hard read for me. i had to skip through parts... i couldn't bring myself to read it. my heart just cried for hinata.

gaara was something special. he was my fav in whole entire fic.

i'm just glad they were able to move forward - both gaara and hinata.
Softie chapter 15 . 3/7
My heart is crying so bad for people who go through this...Oh God, please help them...I also feel a huge sense of regret, because I've spent so much time humouring my self and leading a good life, and waste time reading fanfiction, and other things, when life should be about helping others. I mean, how many people were crying for help while I laughed at something funny Naruto said? I feel so terrible. I should have at least prayed for all of them. I honestly hope you didn't go through this...I would seriously cry then.
Myreally chapter 44 . 1/18
First off, this was an amazing story. It was hard for me to read it initially because I tend to stick to happy-go-lucky-romance fanfics. I have never read anything like this, about a love so true,so power and so real like what Gaara and Hinata have. I feel so much more mature and I'm so glad I read this story. Your fan, Myreally.
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
Oh...my...God...that was just...wow...I was really amazed at how wonderfully written this was. I absolutely loved how Gaara and Hinata were finally able to heal from those awful experiences and finally move on to find their happily ever after.
You have done an amazing job at capturing the essence of things we never really tend to think of happening to ourselves or others around us. This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read.
Thank you so much for writing this I loved it!
owlhead29 chapter 44 . 12/4/2014
I read this entire story today [kind of, its not a new day until the sun comes up ;)] I have so many emotions right now. Just wow.
BrahmsIsWinGirl chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Oh. My. God. So many feels! I just want to hug poor Hinata and comfort her. This chapter made me cry.
BrahmsIsWinGirl chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I love Debussy! Thanks for the classical music reference, classical music lovers don't seem to be to common.
Caroline chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Well I'm sure you're not expecting so many reviews years later but I just wanted to say that the ending was so simple yet so touching to me and I hope you are doing well. :)
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Poor Hinata, feeling so down, but we all know Gaara is going to swoop in and make her feel all better right? Savior Gaara, though I think he needs some saving as well. I love these two together and did I mention I love this story? Anyway I like how Sakura is offering to go out with her, it seems like something she would do and poor Hinata, knowing she can't trust a man and is going to find out she was right.
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
So, I've decided since I love this story so much, and because you are my fanfiction hero, to go back and review all of your chapters. You deserve the reviews and I should have left them the first time, but this just gives me an excuse to read one of my favorite stories all over again. I love your work so very much and again can't wait to read more of it. Please don't think I'm stalking you lol, just wanting to leave you lots of lovely reviews! I am no longer a silent reviewer! :D
Guest chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
OMG! This is such! AGhhh! I thought it would be those weird HS AU about GaaHina and BOY I WAS WRONG! XD I loved it so much!
TinyPiecesOfMyHeart chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Hey, I read this story a long time ago, back when I still had no account. Sorry, I didn't review then. I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best GaaHina fanfictions out there I've come across. You developed their relationship in a capturing and credible way and handled the sensitive themes of the story with much care. I'm looking forward to your next GaaHina by the way! :)
gorillazspaz chapter 44 . 6/15/2014
Right. My last review. Ok, so I know you finished this story a while ago, but whatever. I want to to know just how much you have moved me with this story. I'm serious. I have always been the kind of person to shy away from drama, and (even though I hate to say it) to me, abuse has always fallen under that category. I get awkward and don't know what to say in dramatic situations, and I tend to just try and get out fast. But this story is right. Having a good friend who listens can make all the difference. So, what I saying is, you have inspired me to be a better person. :) I know that you had a handful of rape scenes, and what happened to Hinata and Gaara was horrific, and I know that some people would probably prefer something less graphic. I think that when you write things like that in detail, it really shoves it in someone's face you know? It forces people to REALLY think about it and realize just how bad it is, especially people who have never experienced abuse before. It's sad, rape is, but it really got me thinking, and the next time I get into a spot of drama, I won't be running. Thank you for writing and finishing this amazing story. :)
gorillazspaz chapter 43 . 6/15/2014
THATS IT. I love you. I'm not trying to send out creeper vibes, but I love you.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »