Reviews for Lovelorn
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
What are you talking about, this was good! Sad, but interesting and really well written. It had sweet moments to it and I could really imagine Black and White caring deeply for each other. Good job, I really did enjoy reading this. :)
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is a simply beautiful piece of work. I think I'm about to cry.
It... I just... I can't... No words. Let it speak for itself. It's just so /sad/ and heart-breaking and soul-retching and White can't understand her conflict of emotions. The way that the letter bits between the transitions fit together works so well, and then, those last two sentences... -Sob-
Thank you. Just, thank you...
Noyoushutup chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Definitely one of my favourite fanfictions, you've done an amazing job writing it! :) It's just beautifully written, so sweet, yet so tragic in the end... I especially loved the simple lightheartedness to most of the flashbacks, and also how loving Black was. The last paragraph gets to me every time, I swear my heart threatened to break the first time I read this story.
OpalTopaz chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Crying my eyes out... My bf died last year, he was the first person i ever truly loved... Im going to go eat a thing of ice cream and sob my eyes out now.
RedWhiteNBlue chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Arceus. This i so... Sad. Made me cry (and i never cry. Ever). You're a great author.
Junday chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I definitely love it...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
The part with the bottle, the letter...was that the little story that if you write your wish on a piece of paper, then your wish will come true?
Sorry, just reminded me about that from a song called Regret Message...and something else...
Beautifully written, yet sad...Poor White...
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Again, a heart-breaking passion in your story that I loved. This is a masterpiece.
Diamondgigas chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so beautiful and sad, I held back tears.

Especially the last part, with the diamond ring.

We writers express our emotions through stories.

Or at least you. My stories don't have a lot of emotion behind them. They're just based off other stuff...:P

Anyways, as good as always! :D
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was one of my favorites. . Every flashback with Black was just so sweet.

"I'll still love you. As long as I'm alive, my heart will never stop beating your name."

My heart just...skipped a beat at that part. Truly amazing :) You've done it, once again :D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww no, this is just heart-breaking Dx Her was gonna propose dammit! ...Beautifully written~