Reviews for The Last farewell
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/12
Very nice story.

I love how Stephanie finally learned what made Ranger tick and she wasn't asking him to change for her.
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Just perfect. That is quite a song. Thanks for sharing.
Jannet Doe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh I was a bit worried after her speech but damn good end. Yay
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
oh thank goodness he's finished!.
i read that entire story with tears in my eyes, so touching. thanks.
Angela3511 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What a sweet story! I'm glad that Grandma Mazur was able to help Steph to understand why Ranger's so hands-off (not in the literal sense, though) with Steph, and that Steph finally grew the balls (metaphorically) to tell Ranger what she needed from him: all or nothing but friendship. And the ending was great!
Ruby Jade 1973 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked this story - I know you said it was a one-shot, but I'd love to Steph's reaction to his announcement.
ColdestDays chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It made me break out into a grin at the end :) Great work!
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Good story, I liked it!
TexanBabe chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
How sweet! I absolutely love that song but had never seen it quite this way. Thanks for a good story. Pam
JerseySue chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great job babe! Glad Steph was mature enough to understand. But even more thrilled that she didn't have to let him go. ;)

The ending was a tad abrupt, but overall, it was very well done! :-)
latetolove chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is such a beautiful read. It's moving, inspirational and it allows the reader's imagination to take the story a little bit further. Oh, the possibilities! What a lovely Thanksgiving Day Treat. It's as good as watching "It's a Wonderfu Life".

fairytaleprincess03 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was a really sweet one-shot! I like the song a lot also. It's nice to see Edna have a way to explain to Steph how Ranger's mind works :-)

Looking forward to your next story!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i've always loved that song... thanks for the story.