Reviews for Trouble with Dames
Qvince chapter 1 . 6/15
Two hot chicks being hot. Love the action, verbal sparring and sequel!
xxraug-mossxx chapter 17 . 1/18
isn't it amazing how people come back to those stories even after they've been finished for quite a while? anyway, I really enjoyed this piece. your writing style is great and very much in character for those two and this time frame. a great read. thank you.
giggi91 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Ok so I was kinda sceptical because I usually don't really enjoy historical novels/fanfics but I'm glad I gave this a try! Even though it wasn't an easy read for me I really enjoyed it and I'm in awe that you pulled this off! (:
Kiki chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
This is one heck of a story! Great job and thank you for sharing it!
StarbucksGhost chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Wow! What an amazing story! I absolutely loved it. The plot was fantastically original and deep. There was never a time where I got bored or felt that you rushed the plot. Every detail was so important and well fleshed out. You really went into great detail without being trite. The chemistry between Alex and Olivia was also so intense, it would have been so easy to just get them together and be done with it but you gave them autonomy from each other to not just make it about them getting together which makes us want them together even more! Hope I'm making sense cause I have the propensity to ramble!

Anyway, I just loved the exposition you put into their characters. A lot of fan fic is superficial so this was a nice change from that. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to continue in this A/U verse. Really so much more to explore with these two & would really without rushing it love to see them confront their feelings both for each other and with the stuff from their past that has led to some insecurities.

Anyway, again totally loved this fic. I am a big fan of your writing so I look forward to your future endeavors.
RoastedWolf chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I really love AUs, and this one was perfect. I loved the plot, and I loved the way both characters fit so well into the 40s. Truly, this is a piece of art. I would love to see more of this AU-verse, mainly because it's so interesting. :) You are awesome.
LawLuv21 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
This story is amazing everything about it is wonderful! More would be great!(:
Ruby08 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely loved this story! This AU was really well written and kept me wanting more!
aarcticinferno chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Damn, this story is mind-blowingly amazing! It had me riveted and glued to the screen from the first chapter. :) You, and your writing are brilliant!

I really liked how the way the entire plot tied in together! Rather random thought: the number of times Alex upstaged (or rescued?) Olivia does make cast doubt on Olivia's competency as a Private Eye that's survived as long as she did on her own (#justsaying, lol!). It in no way detracts from the awesome-ness that is this story. :D
kleberm chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Yes, more! What about Sam's connection to the whole thing. I think thats worth a chapter or two, or ten, lol. Looking forward to hopefully more.
peterpeter chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
loved it. hope you have more fics
ForeverFlowering1219 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
That was amazing. Keep going or make a sequal I don't think I've read a better story yet.
Ockham's razor chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
Heck ya! More, pleeeeez. I'm sad to see this terrific story end. What an amazing ride. I do hope there is more to stories to come in this exciting and fun AU with these characters. Thanks for the great story.
Little Miss Nicap chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh and sent you a PM too :-)
Little Miss Nicap chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Perfection. Loved every moment of it :-). A breath of fresh air to Alex & Olivia AU stories. And yes, very interested in more