Reviews for Serpent Devours Its Own Tail
Oh, a Luna. Of course, we always need a Luna... 3
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Not the BACOOOOONNN!
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Oh my goodness I love it!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I finally find your story again and I get a teaser intermission for chapter 8! Cruel, you are!
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
I am so glad you took the approach you did with this story! I have been hunting for a good harry goes to the FMA verse but have had no luck until now! Thank you!
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
I love this! Its really good and unique too!
Fuu-Tan chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
When will the plot move forward? Recent chapters were all very filler-y.
Fuu-Tan chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This just occurred to me, I have no clear timeline of when Harry appeared in Rizembool nor how long he stayed there. Also, no info of him being in anyway curious of alchemy and how it would help him come home. Where did he put his wand? What about his scar?

P.S. Just curious, who's shorter: Harry or Ed?
Fuu-Tan chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I thought that Mustang would say "So don't expect me to entertain your friend Fullmetal" instead of Ed.
Fuu-Tan chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I find it weird that Harry was confident that he hadn't heard of a Rizembool before. I mean the world is a fairly large place what with all the other small places that are relatively not well known. If it was me, I'd have asked what country does Rizembool belong to?

And what'll gonna happen to Harry without his magic? Something that integral to him would've left him on some level of pain. I imagine the feeling to be likened to that of an sickly amputee: you've had legs before, although you cannot run because you're sickly, it would still hurt to lose those legs.

Will Harry reach the conclusion that he died to be able to go in alchemy-verse and that he would need to die if he wants to return to magic-verse? And lastly, was he wearing his glasses? He seemed to be able to see Winry just fine after he woke up.
Fuu-Tan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I just wanna ask, why name this fic as "Serpent Devours Its Own Tail" and not just "Ouroboros" or "Uroborus"?
SexyApplecores chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for the lovely story. I've been looking for some Harry goes to Amestris ones to change it up.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
interesting. please make roy find out everything soon!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
have you relized that hughes cud be harry potter? he has glasses, green eyes, and black hair!