Reviews for The Black Bird
Gone2market chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I definitley agree there still aren't enough RavenVan Stories out there but I'm only rereading this one and making sure I reviewed I think I see why I like it though.
Gone2market chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
this was cute story, and your right there aren't enough VanxRaven sotries out there...too bad. but this was good.
aishiteru ayu chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
wai~ i love love love this!
aishiteru ayu chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
you know i really can't help laughing while reading your fic.. the getting on your nerves part is way too funny! the boo part too :D:D:D
aishiteru ayu chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
omg omg omg. this is so cute! i love it! XD
aishiteru ayu chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
wahahahah. this is funny XD
ochibi-chan10 chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
GREAT STORY!
Bishie Lovers 'R' Us chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Yay for RavenxVan!-waves RxV banner-
roguelegacy chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
aww... they're so kawaii... well i loved the story. great job! _~
Dark of Sky chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
papayas...mmmmm.

go you! you shold write another one, and another and another and another...*continues mumbling about "and another"*
saadasdasd8i0184e902374 chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
why are they gay
spero spiro chapter 3 . 10/25/2002
*laughs* I'm back... Don't I know how it feels... FFIX is addictive... And I'm stuck on the third disk with Garland... :( How sad... well, this is SUPER

K-A-W-A-I-I! This is totally awesome... the funny thing is that it feels kinda... right (?) for Van and Raven to be kissing... It's so weird... but I DO think that Raven's gonna pull a Ichijouji-san on us and turn good and become a wuss... :( and then Fiona's gonna be all nice to him, and he's gonna end up in love with her or something...

Ja!

*~Abhorsen Horosha~*

'Does the Walker Choose the Path, Or the Path the Walker?'

-Sabriel (Garth Nix)
spero spiro chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
YOU NO WORRY! *feels like Quina* gomen nasai... don't worry though, I'm writing a Raven/Van ficcie... I've already started... but I haven't posted anything yet... Even though I'm a hard-core V/F fan, I need shonen-ai big time, and it'll be my first... Unfortunetally (spelling?) I had to go through the 'who's dominant?' phase, before a freind of mine told me to make it into a Treize and Zechs relationship, where they duke it out for dominence, until the next fight, when the new winner is dominent... (Face it, Van and Raven are both head-strong, bull-headed, stubborn ( I know they mean the same thing) guys who would not be submissive without a fight... _

Ja!

*~Abhorsen Horosha~*

'Does the Walker Choose the Path, Or the Path the Walker?'

-Sabriel (Garth Nix)
Seph Lorraine chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
Finally! A decent RavenxVan fic! I loved it! You're quite hilarious in your writing, I see, it was a very good story. _
bubbyboy chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Hey Yukito, its me Jared! I really like this story, cause its got action and stuff! very well written! read my stories now (the only one i really like is Titania, so read it first. the others are from like fourth grade and junk) k, see ya later!

-Jared

p.s. i love 8 bit theater (btw, when your at 8 bit home page, click "secrets of the mana" and it is cool videos!) hey, 8 bit is so funny, but its also got action (even though you said it didnt)

p.s.s. email me your sn ()

see Ya!