Reviews for Changing Realities
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
jollyness. i hate AJ, anyway.
neurotically yours chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
i like it, i'm not a fan of alanna/george or alanna/jon, so this is really quite good, i just think you should update quick so that loyal readers aren't left hanging, (even though we *know* what happened) i just want to see how everyone takes it, particularily jon.
Squeakingtwig63 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love it. please keep going! Please! Its going on my favorites list, but I want it to be longer!
Mondura chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I like this story a lot! I think you should write more.
Squeakingtwig63 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I like your madness! interesting twist! didnt think of that. keep going!
maliaphire chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
gd angle are you going to continue?
Lady Knight Maud chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Oh poor Jon...I really feel sorry for him...I'm not saying I don't like your story, but Alanna's not some one who beds a man on the first day. Well, she knew Raoul for 6 years but she just realized that she had feelings for him, so...

But, you know, I'm always criticizing...
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
UGH! Forgot to sign in again! Uh, yeah, fluff. But really good fluff! Alanna was always my favorite, but i somehow hate how she ended up with George, so I really enjoyed this fic!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Come on, it wasn't that bad, don't be too hard on your self!
Tort chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
~grins~ I'm a sucker to fluff. I cracked up at the end when she pulled off the wig. Loved the whole thing!
pinky chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
i neva thot abt tht possiblity...alanna and raoul forever...but i guess they do fit perfectly for each other! nice i'll just say wow...cuz if i start writin abt the changes tht i think will tak place if this really happened it wud b anyways tht was great! nice fluff;)loved it
Katrina Swan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I don't think what u wrote is madness. I thought it was actually pretty good. I always wanted to read a story where Raoul fell for Alanna. Now Jonathon has to find out about it. Maybe he can challenge Raoul to a duel?
LaughingAstarael chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
WHEE! Fluffage. Y'know, that makes you think. Raoul was such 'one of the guys', you never really get past the 'Jon or George' thing long enough to think of it. Hm.
:P Ya-HA! Now Raoul doesn't have to have his match-making great aunt(I think) on his tail in Squire! Squee! (I'm not hyper, no, no. *shoves chocolate in mouth and glances around nervously)
Peace and many beans,
~~L. Astarael
Julie chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Oh. Wow. That was excellent. I'm speechless.
Chaucer It's my penname too chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Hey, that was good! Fluff is good, most of the time. You have a talent for writing.

Check out some of my fics, I think that you would like them