Reviews for Just Another School Year
Aquasira chapter 21 . 5/11
Wow. You wrote a wonderful story. Even the ending is perfect. If it had ended in any other way, it wouldn't have stuck true with the characters. Thank you for this awesome tale!
asiastana chapter 21 . 5/5
Omg. This story was so adorable on so many levels. Loved it
Great story. Sequel?
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
A Fascinating story that was wonderfully well written :)
Tangledgirl chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
I really enjoyed this story; my only complaint is that there isn't more. :( Well done, though, and thank you for writing it :)
Wolven316 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
WOW! This was beautiful! I adored it completely, and that's saying something since I don't usually go for the AU fics. Wonderful imagery, dialogue, and characterization. I really thought I was going to hate Metro Man in the beginning, but he turned out to be pretty cool. And the way you portrayed Megamind was fantastic! The Thriller scene was magnificent! You did a great job keeping it 'real', if you know what I mean. Thank you so much for this great piece, I really enjoyed reading it!
lady of stone chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
OH MY GOD I AM NOT JOKEING ONIST TO GOODNES I HAS TEAR RUNNING DOWN MY CHEECKS THANT...WAS...AWCOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE.
crazykrew chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
more...?...
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
This is my absolute favorite Megamind AU fic. I'm not very good with leaving reviews, but I thought I should let you know that I have reread this fic from chapter 1 about 30 times. No Joke. And I find myself rereading it AT LEAST once a week, if not more. It's just that good. Thank you for such an amazing story! If you every get back on your Megamind craze, like I have, I hope you write another amazing story! And I hope it'll be a long one with just as much or even more juiciness. Hint hint.
mika22412 chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the relationship between roxanne and megamind. Loved how she showed him he to deserved loved and was so much better than the villian. The only problem with the story is Metro Man. He could have solved alot of megaminds problems by taking a stand for megamind. Most of megaminds problems was due to metro mans prejudice and bullying anyway. I really did not like metro man in this story at all. He was kind of a punk and wimp. I also thought the ending to chapter 20 was a little to much.

Other than metro man and the end of chapter 20, this was a great story. Hope you get to write the sequel oneday or at least an extra long one shot.
Vast Difference chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
I was wondering about the whole protection thing... funny how sex can turn even the smartest people into idiots!
Vast Difference chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
I keep forgetting to stop and review... but I'm so sucked in I just keep reading and reading! Love it!
MIND100 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
i love this story i was wondering if u can write it again but in megaminds point of view plz :)
myps2hd chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank u for sharing this. I thought this was wonderful.
Lunabellla chapter 21 . 1/19/2012