Reviews for F2: Wings of the Fairy
GhostOperative17 chapter 11 . 4/1
I can honestly say I love this story.

It's an interesting premise, I think I've only ever seen one other story on this site where Sheryl became a pilot. Watching (reading) her start from the beginning helps to show how much effort she puts into it. That said it will be nice to finally see her in action when she's a better pilot.

Shame this hasn't been updated in a long time, but one can hope XD
wat chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
MOARRR
SeanCamp chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Great story so far, I think your characterizations are pretty spot on and I like how focused your writing is. You also have a knack for describing the fight scenes in a way that really gives on the feel of what it would be like to actually be in the cockpit of a Valkyrie fighting for your life.

I'm also a little confused about Alto and Sheryl's relationship, but I'm interested to see where it goes.

Looking forward to reading more chapters, please keep updating. It would be a shame for such a promising fic to be abandoned. It happens all too often.
DayDream Jedi chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Excellent chapter! I also wonder what it is that Rachel has against Sheryl? Time will tell I suppose.
I wonder how much Sheryl can take before she snaps?

Also looking forward to more awkward Zentradi moments in the future. :)
BladePhoenix41 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
nice chapter and i really hope u continue this story but can u tell me where are u taking this story and will there be bit of romance in it?
DayDream Jedi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh no! No updates in 4 1/2 months? Please don't let this die!

Seriously, there's not enough Macross love on this site and you can't let this excellent story die!
Komilia F. Jenius chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
wow just finished the pt 1 of the 4th chap. And it's amazing love all the details, and the friendship triangle it is so so great. Keep writing and hoping Sheryl can improve her skills lol.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Its a nice story you should continue with it. And i wanted to ask you will the main pairing remain altoxsheryl ? Please keep it like that only because they cover each other greatly
BladePhoenix41 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
BladePhoenix41 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Nice chapter. I guess first kills really are tough huh. And good job with that altoxsheryl scene. I wish there were some happy scenes
BladePhoenix41 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
BladePhoenix41 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Nice chapter. You did a great job in creating the antagonists in this.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Nice chapter. I hope you dont break those two up.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012