Reviews for Heart of the Curse
FatmaRoraima chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
*sighs dreamily*... I love the ending!
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
love it
StarElsie chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Yay! Ciel and Sebastian are finally together
Itzmebuggie chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I love ur story and the ending is amazing!
Euphoracle chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
So cool! Great story! Don't you love Undertaker?! Sebastian made the smart choice. Who wants to be lonely and bored forever when they don't need to be?!
Euphoracle chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Remember that scene in the first season when Sebasddtian had fought and defeated the angel? Ciel was hanging on to that beam by one hand and looking up at his butler. Sebastian, instead of immediately reaching down to grab the boy's hand, just stood there, smiling. Didn't he look super proud of himself? Wasn't he basking in his Master's awe? He was so full of smug self -satisfaction that the kid almost died.

He was right there, able to save Ciel, but he was too busy at that critical moment , busy loving himself and congratulating himself at triumphing over his foe. That is Sebastian. The pride of the fallen angels was Pride. Demons are fallen angels. It's his pride that keeps him working as the world's best ever butler. His asthetics, his principles, his image of himself. He could always disobey Ciel. He refuses to let himself do that. It's a matter of pride. He wants to eat that soul without feeling like so much of a greedy does he accomplish this? Great service with a (mocking) smile!

Ever notice how Ciel's contract eye is the same color as the eyes of angels? I mean, why isn't it red, like the fires of Hell, like Sebastian's eyes? Maybe Ciel was always too full of grace to be damned?

He could have freed himself from Sebastian permanently when the butler was being tortured in the Tower. He could have, but he didn't. Honor? Righteousness? Decency?

Ciel is a good kid. Angry and stubborn and haunted and sad, but good. That's why Sebastian is so fascinated with him. He's been living through Hell, but he's still good at heart. Pain gives the soul its spice. Not sin. Misery makes it taste best. The goodness of the boy and his soul is what makes him so different. A rarity. Angels must protect the Good. Isn't Ash/Angela the Angel of Death?
Euphoracle chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I don't think it's pride that keeps Ciel from opening his heart to people. I think he's afraid to be vulnerable. That's why he seems so quick to tell off Sebastian when the demon's teasing him. Self-defense. I mean, if he cried, what would happen? He doesn't knnow so he doesn't try it. After all, the one teasing you might just laugh harder if you cry.
Euphoracle chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Oh, the suspense! It won't be Ciel's decision, ultimately. Sebastian is the one who must choose. As usual, he is the one who's in control. SO, will he or won't he eat it? How could he even think of destroying Ciel?! Sweet Ciel, who always TRIES to do what's right. Little Ciel, who gets the short end of the stick EVERY SINGLE TIME. Sad lil' angel Ciel, always left behind in the end. His parents, his aunt, his friend Abberline. Ciel never abandons anyone. Not Soma, not Finny, not Elizabeth, etc.
Euphoracle chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Ciel is still full of honor. I mean, he's a demon. He could just swipe the crystal holding his soul. It never even occurred to him to steal. Demons steal souls from humans, but not from cabinets? He is still his old self. Ciel Phantomhive is no theif.
Euphoracle chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I could be wrong, but I think angels were created before humans. Angels that turn bad become demons. I know that lots of people think the souls of good humans become angels upon death, but according to Jewish and Christian scriptures and analyses angels were God's first created beings. Demons are angels in Hell. Of course, you can make your own history for the paranormal. Anyone can do that. It's all valid.

I like your characterization of Ciel and Grell. They feel right. The others too. Grell is his old moody and jealous self, and Ciel is his old unhappy, guilty self.
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
I absolutely adore this story. Your creativity is executed well through your convincing explanations. I also have no complaints when you took out the part about how trials had been accomplished. In a matter of fact, I am quite pleased that you skipped it, seeing that such information is unnecessary.

The pacing is pleasant, and I could not recall a time wherein I felt like leaving the story for another time. I never spared a moment as I read this. You kept me interested, and I dare say, engrossed.

The execution of your writing is excellent. You know when details are needed and when they are not. I also appreciate the fact that you kept the character's emotions subtle. Accomplishing that is by no means an easy task. At one point or another, some awkward moments are bound to happen. However, not a single occurrence transpired in this story, and I have to applaud you for that. Grammar and spelling is out of the question, since you write eloquently. I admit that it might not be the greatest style of writing I've ever seen, but you do know how to keep your readers interested.

The characters aren't OOC, increasing the story's overall appeal. For some reason, staying in character makes it more realistic, giving the readers a better experience as they read. However, I couldn't deny that there are some instances when they're not acting like themselves, but it's not a bad thing. I believe that taking them this far is impossible without making some alterations to their character, so it's all fine. No biggie XD I also love their chemistry in here. (I'm squealing like a fangirl again.)

To sum it all up, you've done a fantastic job in creating this fic. If ever there is a continuation to the second sequel of Kuroshitsuji, this should definitely be it. I wouldn't want it any other way. Not only have you done an excellent job on this story, but you also made the second series' ending appear like shit. Killing two birds with one stone, eh? :D

Thank you very much for writing this. I hope you'd be inspired to write more... XD
Kionkitchee chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Totally LOVE it! X9
Die-Elle chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Happy ending! :'D these are tears of joy! I almost thought Sebby wasn't going to make it. QuQ
Bloodshed at midnight chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
If there was or is to be a kuroshitsuji 3 I would want them to use this story :) best fic I've ever read. X3
Selvaspeedy chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Oh, I really loved this fic. I read all 10 chapters in one go. I'm sorry I didn't comment for every chapter, but I was eager to jump right