Reviews for Renewal
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 5 . 6/26
When are you going to make the next chapter!? This story is sooo FREAKING GOOD!
Kiochii chapter 5 . 3/18
Dude I love the story. Although it seems its been a few years since you last updated it but still! I hope you return to the story soon or at least tell me if theres someplace else you posted the rest (lol) Cant wait to read more. I love Aizen and Ichigo like seriously they are an amazing paring. Wish there was more m-preg stories with them but at last. *shrugs*
Shirou chapter 5 . 3/15
Why? Why?!
I only read fanfiction when they are complete or updated recently because I hate it if I really like a Story and it Ends suddenly because the writer stopped writing...
Now I will never know what will happen with Ichigo and Inoue :(
catseyelily chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
This is a really interesting pregnancy concept and very Bleach appropriate to my mind:)
anon chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
This is really great, please update soon!
Scarblade chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Great story. Sad to see you didn't finish it. I couldn't find it on your ao3 account, so I'm guessing it's discontinued. If you do ever finish it, I'd love to read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
I know its been months-years- but please continue!
UYYYYYY KALBO AT MAPANGHE KA chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Hey, this is actually a really good work for a fic and even the characterization is good, hey being a pregnant guy Ichigo is an exception. But man this hasn't been updated in a long long time now so I was just wondering if you're going to update it in some other site like AO3 or what cuz it's really a good fic and I'm curious to know what happens next. Like with Aizen, is he slowly falling for Ichigo and what about Soul Society and all that jazz so yeah. If not that'd be sad cuz hey it's a really good fic, pretty rare for an AiIchi fic too.
AiIch chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Where is the rest?! o.O
True Mercy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really enjoy your story. I like how close to themselves you kept the characters while still making them your own. :) Also... Hooooooooott! ;)
aizenichigo fan chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
please update it has been a year since the last update and this is a good story, I'm really enjoying the plot of the story so far. so please update soon.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I really like all three points that you made. I know if you go to archive your own and adultfanfiction website thay are very similar to what you are suggestion and I think that will help a lot.

Serenity
Shy Owl chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome story & would love if you continued
Sapherer chapter 7 . 6/1/2013