Reviews for The Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved that episode! Great Job!
ananova chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Nice addition to the episode, it always did feel like something was missing. Thanks for sharing.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Great moment between these two. :-)
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Your scene is so much more satisfying them the actual end of the episode. Thank you for giving it a better conclusion.
Melby2002 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I really liked how you continued from the ep. I'm still waiting or something more on the show.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh I love that!

I loved the episode and I definitely wanted something to happen between Kensi and Deeks! D

Nicely done!
Angela6257 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was exactly what I wanted to see in the episode and didn't, and it was a conversation that needed to happen-not between Hetty and Kensi but between Deeks and Kensi. Well done!
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hahaha. Great! This would have been a much better ending to this episode! :)
Tali NCIS-Gleek Fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OK i am so happy im not the only one ticked they didnt adress the 'thing'. I was PO'd. They need to adress it.
kenmac chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awesome!loved it! im looking forward for the next chapter if there is one.. how about a date?
Silver War chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Loved this. The episode left lots of things unsaid, I wish there had been another Densi scene at the end. Great job!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Okay. I totally love this. I feel like a share a brain because I wrote a story similar to this. I couldn't let it end like that, either. But not to worry. Its very different. And I feel like a need to work on it. Make it better. Anyway, back to your story. I think that it really expresses what the characters are thinking.
pbfn242751 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
loved this! the debt was like one of the best episodes ever of ncis: los angeles, at least in my opinion, but it was definitely left a little unfinished and i completely agree with this oneshot being what could have happened after the episode ended. and i loved the mention of "so there is a thing," that was hilarious! i really hope they don't just forget about this episode in the next one, because it would be nice to have a little reference to what happened after it ended! great job! :)
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I like this. Im pretty upset that no one really apologized to Kensi about keeping her in the dark, and about the fact she didn't seem to angry. I would have been furious. Especially in OPS when Sam and Callen dismissed her anger like it wasn't a big deal.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Man I hope that last line comes true on the show! I was sooooooooo hoping they would FINALLY say SOMEthing about their "thing", but once again they danced around in and now it goes ignored again. It's so incredibly frustrating. I hope they don't pull a Tiva with Deeks and Kensi, playing around with the whole "do they love each other and will they tell each other" forever and then drop it. Densi would be so great and fun and sweet and interesting to watch!