Reviews for Taken
1853kaz chapter 14 . 1/14
Loved it! Bronze, yes, one of my favourites too. So clever. Thank you for feeding the obsession so well! :)
1853kaz chapter 8 . 1/13
Darn it. So stubborn :)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 1/13
If be worried about a long term thing with him - I guess she is thinking in the moment! :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 1/13
Great sense of drama! :)
1853kaz chapter 4 . 1/13
Hi! I saw a rec on ADF for this - thought I'd take a look - sounds right up my alley! :)
Cindeee chapter 14 . 1/1
wow. im not even sure if youre still reading reviews anymore but i absolutely adored this and i cant believe it's taken me this long to find it. this is certainly an under-appreciated gem in the fandom! i love the simplicity of this piece because usually for AU Vamp fics, the plot tends to get too complicated and crazy for me (e.g. a conflict with the Volturi that escalates into an all-out war, vampires turning into humans, hybrid babies, etc.) and i end up losing interesting. but i like how you kept this mostly about the development of bella and edward's mating relationship and that - essentially - is what i want to read about the most when it comes to this genre type. also, i like how bella is the older one (in human years) and her freak-out with finding out that's edward's only 17 is hilarious!

thank you so much for this beautiful work (and for not falling into the cliche of "instant-love!" because i like seeing my characters struggle and work for their HEA, and these two certainly did haha). i love forward to reading more of your works if youre still writing!
jbreesmom chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
That was hot! ;)
jbreesmom chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Geez! A cliffhanger at the end...and I was going to go to bed...now I've got to see what happens when Bella and Edward encounter the human.

This fic so reminds me of the original Twilight in that I can't seem to stop reading...I have to know what happens next!
jbreesmom chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I appreciate that the narrative of this story is done in first person. It puts me right in the tick of the story, enables me to see, hear, sell and touch things as they happen to the characters; it places me within the landscape, as if a part of the action.

A feisty Bella and an Edward who wants to be in charge but doesn't seem to know how...and both of them feel the pull of the chemistry between them. I can feel the tension.

Well written...still pulling me in. I should stop and go to bed...but I can't separate myself from this story yet.
jbreesmom chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Blood...blood coursing through veins...the smell of blood...the immediacy of dealing with blood-of the need for it NOW! The fight for life...all here, in this chapter.

Good beginning. Encourages me to go on, to see what lies ahead.
jbreesmom chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Enticing start-it's drawing me in!
tcszalter chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Great story, excellent writing. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Loved the story, I presumed they'd be straight off to the rest of the family but you surprised me!
twiclare chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Loved Alice's visit! So she doesn't like the 'Yukon Sluts' either!
twiclare chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I've rarely been happier at Alice's arrival!