Reviews for Moments Like These
The Companions Circle are Wherewolfs not Wherebears
DrPepper4Ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Honestly. I'm at a loss for words. I don't think I've ever read a romance as good as this. Your story just completely captures what it means to be in love, for me, at least. This story is just outstanding. You did an amazing job, be proud of this one!
Farkas fucker chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
SO HOT LOVE IT OMG FARKAS IS A SEXY BEAST!
Mealyna chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I am a Farkas fangirl. While it was your character, I couldn't help but be touched and amazed!
TheNightingale52 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
:'D That made me cry. I mean blubber like a new born baby. I loved it! That really brightened my day! 3
Nightimagination chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was a great story! I loved how it was short pieces tied together so it made it easier to read. And Farkas is such a sweety! I married him too so this story was perfect. Please write more!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was sweet. And Farkas is a nice guy, so it's nice to see some fanfiction starring him.
Siha chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely adore Farkas. Thanks for this (:
FanfictionFan360 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
i thought since you were so kind as to review my story i should return the favour :) a very sweet story, i always saw Farkas having a soft side underneath all that muscle
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was really well done. I like how each section is a different little story but they can be linked all together. I'd really like to see a continuation to this.
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think...you should write another one. :D
Amondra chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
D'aww! I loved these! He does come off as a big lovable teddy doesn't he?
Kynrael chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is such a sweet and hopeless romantic short fic about our rugged Werebear :D I really enjoyed it. Thankee for making me smile :-)
Kitten Meru chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very sweet, I loved it :)