Reviews for The Cards We Are Dealt
Disappoint again chapter 17 . 4/22
I'm not even kidding I will literally pay you money to continue this even if I'm a bat shit poor teenager.
Disappointed chapter 17 . 4/22
I can't. I just can't. This was updated in 2012. 2012! I flipping 2017! Omg duuuuuuuuuuude why on earth would you do this to me, to us! The readers of this story. Five years. Five f.u.c.k.i.n.g years. I was literally 10 when this was updated last. How could you do this to me! Uuuuuuuuuggggggh dude are you even in the app fandom anymore, or have you grown up and are now working some nine to five job. If that's acurate I'm super disappointed! You should be an author or a poet or something beacause you have just killed me with feels!
Maxis G chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
This is such a good story! Why did you stop?
Hi chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
OOOOOOO! Who was Al thinking about while he was doing those things..
Hi chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Welcome to the teenage life! Also, to others it's also named "Hell"
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
Wonderful fanfic! I hope you update this again even just one chapter, its been so long since the last update but I will still retain hope!
whiterabbitx-x chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
Please come back! this is awesome!
whiterabbitx-x chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
i need this to continue
anikidazo chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
this is still amazing! your writing is terrific of course. i hope you might one day return to this. thanks for all your hard work on it. xo
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg you can't just LEAVE IT THERE! IM DYING IN ANTICI... PATION! But like seriously this is one of the best usuk stories I've ever read and I've read a lot. I knew this story was incomplete which is why I resisted reading it for so long. And I have to say (even though that cliff hanger like oh my holy Fuck!) I don't regret it. This was a gorgeous story from the world building to character developments, plot points and all. I'm definentely going to read other works by you, but maybe I'll just stick to the complete ones since I'm not sure how much my poor heart can take :P . Please I begeth of thee on behalf of thy fellow fan girls so dubbed, blind us with thy graciousness of an update! Please? Pretty pretty please?
ScorchingFlamesBurn chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
Heeey, oh please continue this, come on! It's just perfect how they're so inexperienced and innocent and lusty and scared and every single other emotion in one being. It's too nice and deep to be left like this, so please continue it
rgarbett chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
Sweet baby jesus this was amazing! Please update! Cliffhanger! Wahhhh I am so addicted to this story! :D
BakaLizard chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
If there is a love triangle... I prefer the other party will be Francis because I either ship FrUk and UsUk and PruCan XD.
jayan0706 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Three and five chapters, you say? *Glances at the amount of chapters there are* I think you overshot a bit...XD It's okay, though. Just means more awesomeness to read!
Kitkat3195 chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Aww...I'm sad to see this left incomplete. I do hope that you will come back to this story again one day. :)