Reviews for My Amelia Pond
Team Ghost chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
as soon as i read the choices i knew that the real world was the TARDIS... i hope everyone understands why
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
oh no, Jack has been erased from time :(
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
he deserved it that little bastard!
Doctorlovergirl97 chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
i just now looked at the date that this was last updated,and im a little embarrased that im writing a reveiw since you probably don't care anymore, but screw it i love this story and i love this ending.
Doctorlovergirl97 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
oh my god who is the figure? im about to find out! awesome story i love it so far!
Tayla chapter 38 . 9/11/2012
i absolutley loved it!
BIG thumbs up!
i enjoyed reading how the doctor and Amy Pond's relationship grew more and more each chapter. it was such a great read. please write more (thats if you can and want to).

Cant wait for more! xo
Myfanii McLeod chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Hey, look. I love 'Ratings out of Ten', but I think that you should try coming up with your own ideas. You could be a great writer, just try and find something other to write about. I happen to know that at least two parts of this chapter (if not the whole) were plagiarized from 'Ratings out of Ten' as I am an avid reader with too much time on their hands. Please. Thankyou,

MM
Guest chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
Wow. This is an amazing story! The best I've read by far in ages!
Blanche K chapter 33 . 12/10/2011
Finally he's going to stop her body clock! Now the two will end up together forever! Great chapter! Please post the next chapter ASAP! Thanks -Bianca K :)
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
so the end part was a bit confusing. was it the doctor's idea or rory's idea to force amy off the tardis?
whitelips paleface chapter 29 . 12/7/2011
I've Been reading this story since from the start.

I just wanna say that I'm completely in love with it. This is like one of my favourites! .
Blanche K chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
OOOHHHH NNNNOOOO what happened to the Doctor! Please continue! Thanks -Bianca K
Blanche K chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
OMG OMG JACK DIED OR RATHER GOT ABSORBED OR TRANSPORTED OR NEVER MIND... Any way great story. Please continue soon. I need to know what happens!
BeepTheMeep chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
I usually wouldn't be one who likes Romance stories, but this is Who, so more please! :P
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 8 . 11/25/2011