Reviews for Before You Know It
Piratemonkies64 chapter 1 . 3/25
Great story! I was just posting this here since no one has checked in on you yet, because the 31st passed long ago. Not flaming, just curious how everything's going. If you're just busy, that's understandable, and we eagerly await your return! :)
Edgar chapter 1 . 1/30
Thanks for redeeming hope and all that jazz!
thanks for the authors note you have redeemed our hope.
I know your cahpters are incredibly long but do you think you could try updating soon or even an authors note just so we know that you will eventually continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Can u pwease update soon (uses puppy eyes).
aly rose chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
Oh my gosh, that was so freaking intense! Why don't you freaking rip out my spine and switch places with my organs, because that would be a lot better then what you did to me in this chapter. THE FEELS! Anyway, oh noooo Zim's "friends" are back! 9/11 happened! Rose is...Here...YOUR RIGHT! A lot of stuff has happened. To answer your first question, yes that does annoy me slightly. I mean, I'm on the edge of my freaking seat at the end of every chapter and I need more! Hook a brother up, dude. But, if you feel you need to spread them out, then my all means do that. I can wait. To answer your second question, I would most likely date Jozy. Well keep up the good work and like always can't wait for the next chapter.
aly rose chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
Oh my gosh that was the most amazing chapter yet. So many secrets, Gaz being bi was the most shocking and weird how dillion didn't have much of an appearance but oh well.
Question answer: the only person so can think of is Mark and that one dude who was a singer and tried to surpass Zim in his acting/singing/modelling/etc. Career. I can't remember his name for the life of me sorry anyway can't wait for the next one.
invader light chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
Great chapter as usual! i think this might beat-out the drama from when they got lost in the dessrt/jungle. one of you best. keep up with the updates.
Little outer god chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This story is very original and intriguing, and the writing is nice. If you hadn't mentioned writing it on your ipod, I never would have known. I'll have to make sure to read more of this later, since it's rather long. It looks like a really fun story though.
aly rose chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Okay. First off I loved this chapter, absolutely amazing. Next, I can't wait to see more of Zim and Tak with their relationship. Last, my five favorite people from this whole story is:
1. ZIM
2. Purple
3. Dillion
4. Red
5. Jhonen (I don't know if he counts but you portray him to be such a funny dude.)
Invader-Rirk chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Wow that story, I love it. I read every chapter soo fast. Time went by fast while i read this. Hope you update soon. Also thank you for writing this, I laughed so hard at certain scenes :)
aly rose chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
I love your stories and I just want you to know that I really do appreciate your stories and personally I think you should get more credit and recognitions for your stories. They are all amazing and I truly do hope you keep making them. I can tell that you work hard on your stories and they are truly funny expecially this one. Can'y wait for the next update bye.
aly rose chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
You should make a youtube account. It would be really cool to hear you read your stories and other too.
invader light chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
wow. subtle. REALLY SUBTLE
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Poor zim in both tv and "real life" he is a jerk