Reviews for Before You Know It
Oh also I hope you'll find time to start new fics. Crossing my fingers for a new IZ story, although perhaps one that's more casual and not so grand. You've written almost as much as War and Peace; that's simply amazing.
Great to have you back. This story demanded resolution given how extensive and thougtful it is, and no one does long chapters quite like you do. Your idiosyncracies and unique character portrayals have always made this one of the best IZ fics. Surprised you don't get more recognition for it. And congratulations on getting married!
SoulMirage chapter 5 . 4/11
I'm on Chapter 5 , this story is real good. I like how Red and Zim are being portrayed. lol believe or not I actually like Tak's personality too.
Daddy Derek chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I'll be honest, it does bug me a bit but that's just because of how gripping the fic is. However, I'd rather get another well done and thought out chapter than a rushed one which isn't nearly as good as the others. So I guess what I'm saying is that I can wait but you've got me to love this story so much that I really would rather not to!
Good for you, I guess
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
I can't wait for your next update and I hope it will be soon. I just red through everything you have written so far and was captivated the entire time! This is without a doubt my favourite fanfiction which I have ever read!
anon chapter 29 . 7/12/2016
Officially longer than 'Infinite Jest,' congrats!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
Whoops and the previous review is from me: Midnghtangels1234
My phone isn't logged in to my account right now lol :3
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
I liked this chapter and I understand needing a break from writing. I haven't updated my story in nearly 2 years! So don't feel bad.
I saw in your last authors note that you would like zee to start dating someone. But I'm a bit confused. Do you need an outside character or one we've already seen in your story? If it's an outside character you need I have all sorts of them I wouldn't mind you using. Just pm me :)
Piratemonkies64 chapter 29 . 5/4/2016
Wonderful to hear from you again! I was so happy to see this update, and I'm glad everything is going well for you! Everyone needs a break, after all.
I enjoyed the chapter of course, and I can't wait to hopefully see more.
sahkokaj chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
update
Wrath908 chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
Will you please update, please.
please chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Update please.
Piratemonkies64 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great story! I was just posting this here since no one has checked in on you yet, because the 31st passed long ago. Not flaming, just curious how everything's going. If you're just busy, that's understandable, and we eagerly await your return! :)
Edgar chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Thanks for redeeming hope and all that jazz!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2015
thanks for the authors note you have redeemed our hope.