Reviews for Before You Know It
Daddy Derek chapter 28 . 8/19
I'll be honest, it does bug me a bit but that's just because of how gripping the fic is. However, I'd rather get another well done and thought out chapter than a rushed one which isn't nearly as good as the others. So I guess what I'm saying is that I can wait but you've got me to love this story so much that I really would rather not to!
Good for you, I guess
I can't wait for your next update and I hope it will be soon. I just red through everything you have written so far and was captivated the entire time! This is without a doubt my favourite fanfiction which I have ever read!
anon chapter 29 . 7/12
Officially longer than 'Infinite Jest,' congrats!
Whoops and the previous review is from me: Midnghtangels1234
My phone isn't logged in to my account right now lol :3
I liked this chapter and I understand needing a break from writing. I haven't updated my story in nearly 2 years! So don't feel bad.
I saw in your last authors note that you would like zee to start dating someone. But I'm a bit confused. Do you need an outside character or one we've already seen in your story? If it's an outside character you need I have all sorts of them I wouldn't mind you using. Just pm me :)
Piratemonkies64 chapter 29 . 5/4
Wonderful to hear from you again! I was so happy to see this update, and I'm glad everything is going well for you! Everyone needs a break, after all.
I enjoyed the chapter of course, and I can't wait to hopefully see more.
sahkokaj chapter 1 . 3/11
Wrath908 chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
Will you please update, please.
please chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Update please.
Piratemonkies64 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great story! I was just posting this here since no one has checked in on you yet, because the 31st passed long ago. Not flaming, just curious how everything's going. If you're just busy, that's understandable, and we eagerly await your return! :)
Edgar chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Thanks for redeeming hope and all that jazz!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2015
thanks for the authors note you have redeemed our hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I know your cahpters are incredibly long but do you think you could try updating soon or even an authors note just so we know that you will eventually continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Can u pwease update soon (uses puppy eyes).
aly rose chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
Oh my gosh, that was so freaking intense! Why don't you freaking rip out my spine and switch places with my organs, because that would be a lot better then what you did to me in this chapter. THE FEELS! Anyway, oh noooo Zim's "friends" are back! 9/11 happened! Rose is...Here...YOUR RIGHT! A lot of stuff has happened. To answer your first question, yes that does annoy me slightly. I mean, I'm on the edge of my freaking seat at the end of every chapter and I need more! Hook a brother up, dude. But, if you feel you need to spread them out, then my all means do that. I can wait. To answer your second question, I would most likely date Jozy. Well keep up the good work and like always can't wait for the next chapter.