Reviews for 6 Things Yoshi Learned About The Drifter
4.of.13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Are you a fan of gackt? Hahaha just asking. It was cool. v(-)v
RighterWriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Yes yes yes yes yes! This rocked. I'm not into shonen-ai, but with the warning at the top I knew what I was getting into.

Man I thought I was the only person in the world who liked this movie. This was very well written. You really got their characters right (but I think the shonen-ai felt ooc; of course, that's MY opinion.) This was ballin'. :)
wow chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awesome read In a thread bare fandom!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Dannstare chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was sweet, I ended up feeling so peaceful :)
I loved it.
Aseptic chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is lovely. I'm not a shipper but I do think the characters are well written and accurate, and I can really see the Drifter having a soft-spot for kids and the like. It's cute watching Yoshi figure him out and be somewhere between, "That was unexpected," and "I should have known."

We should take over the world with Lots Of Fic about this world. That would be fun.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
It's sad that there isn't more fanfiction for these two and this movie in general. Underated much.
Sandara chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love it! I just saw the movie and it was love at first sight...and your fic is the perfect complement for it 3
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
lostview chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That's a really fine piece of work you did there, my respect! I loved the way the story developed and how Yoshi discovered the drifter's personality step by step. It was in character and well written and of course the end had me grinning like an idiot ;D Well done, I really wished there were more great Bunraku ffs like yours!
Reza chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'm so happy that someone is finally writing good fan fiction about this movie! I love that you kept with the drifter's fear of heights, that just made me giggle. I really hope you write more in the future!