Reviews for Alternate Pathway
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Rather short for a chapter dontcha think?
Keeralie Starflight chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
You're alive! And this is an AMAZING chapter! So Moss survives, and Broom is alive too? YES! Keep up the good work! :)
Keeralie Starflight chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
This is not terrible, it's great! Don't ever tell yourself it's terrible, cause if you're like me at all you'll quit working on it, and nobody wants that!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
OK, that was really good too. i do like the creative way you're weaving their stories together. OK, that sounded really Cowslipishly weird!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
You are a seriously creative person! I never even considered Blackberry with anyone else. Shows what's important to me, i guess. I like the idea, honestly. Keep up the awesome work!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
OK, you asked for a review, and here's an honest one: I like how you've shown the aftermath of The Homecoming, and it's affect on different rabbits, I think you portray the characters feelings well. I am expecting a dark plot to come, and I respect that, I've got tricks up my own sleeves... My only gripe, so to speak, is the character death early on, but that does give warning that we shouldn't expect a fluffy story. I like this story immensely so far!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Cool! A Watership show fic I haven't read! (Jumps up and down screaming) Yessssss!
ShadyPegasister chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Ah, I always wondered how she got that bite in her ear...
ShadyPegasister chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I'm assuming that by Virthrul you are referring to Vilthuril from the book. Glad you are bringing in some of the book characters. I don't think the all caps was necessary when Blackberry snapped, but you are doing a good job with the fic and not neglecting the effects of it all on the does. I also wondered how Blackberry fell so deeply for Campion in such a short time, but I suppose that's TV for you. Plus they are rabbits so maybe she was in season? I like the little background stories about Captain Broom. Gives the story some depth. Enjoyable fic.
Embemxrabbit chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Glad you're back! :D aw that's so cute (everything except the fight scene! :0)
Embemxrabbit chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I really like your El- ahrairah story, it was really creative and very well written and a really good idea...

Virthful and Fiver are so cute together and Hawkbit and Bigwig's relationship is just funny.

I'll review at your next chapter again ;)
Bluebell-Rah chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Okay, I do think that's a good idea.

Oh and quick thing, next time we get to spend more time with Vrithrul and Fiver.
Embemxrabbit chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
wow... such interesting ideas! fiver and silverweed's fight though all in his head, I loved the smart replies that Cowslip used such as " stop all this heroic nonsense" ! lol! the only not totally positive thing i have to say is, wen ur making someone new speak take a new line, this is NOT negitive it is merly to make this story easier to read and thanks for putting this up for everyone to see... well done ;)
Embemxrabbit chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
interesting... very interesting... hrakamarli* i like your new ( polite ) swearword lol and quite an idea too, about turning two Watershippers against their friends in a way ;) aww poor Fiver hope he's okay :/
Embemxrabbit chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I like the way you brought that together, what with blackberry and blackavar comforting each other, even though i love the blackberry x campion pairing this dosn't seem to be working too bad ;)

will moss become a true spy for the watership downers? guess we'll have to wait and see... well done and long forward to nxt time.